||First Impressions Pt.1||

|{| Second Chapter |}|

{ 627 Words }

||Ochako's pov||

I made sure to wake up extra early so I could say goodbye to my parents, before mom went to work and dad went to go look for a job, and I told them that I would make everything better. My mom started crying and I reassured her that I would be okay.

Next thing I knew, exactly an hour and 27 minutes later, I was standing at UA's entrance, I saw a bunch of other students and it made me a little bit nervous..

You see, im a bit insecure because of the way I look.. Im not exactly happy with my body type nor my height.. I have been mistaken for a kid a few times and that sometimes makes me doubt myself... I slap both of my cheeks with my hands and tell myself to get those terrible thoughts out of my head! I just need to focus and-

!!!?

Someone bumped into me and I fell forward onto my hands and knees, how embarrassing!!.. I wonder who it is- I turn my head around and look up to see-

||Izuku's pov||

Me and my friends, Todoroki and Lida were on our way walking up to UA's entrance, we spoke as we walked. Not really paying attention to anyone or anything, when suddenly outta no where I bump into this brunette and she falls over, I cover my mouth trying not to start laughing. I look at her and she looks up at me and she looked a bit- worried?-

She frantically grabbed her stuff and got up bowing her head a bit, "I-im so sorry!!-.." The stuttering brunette managed to get out. I uncover my mouth trying my best to hold in the laughter, but out of the corner of my eye I see Todoroki taking a few steps close to the a girl and putting a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiling at her. "There, thats better. No need to worry." Todoroki spoke to the brunette kindly, which made me want to start laughing even more.

I noticed the brunette look a little bit shocked and embarrassed, you could see that her cheeks were a bit flushed, as if she were blushing. I then rolled my eyes slightly as she bowed her head again and she spoke frantically as if she wanted to get out of here. "A-alright, thank you!!-".

||Todoroki's pov||

I was just walking towards UA's entrance with Midoriya and Tenya Lida, when I see Izuku bump into this girl and she fell over.

I was hesitant to help but it made me a bit angry to see Midoriya holding in his laughter as if he were mocking the girl. I was about to take a step when she got up and apologized.

A strand of her hair stuck out, it bothered me a bit.. I walked towards her and put the strand behind her ear and I smiled while reassuring her that it was alright, the girl was a bit short and looked quite frail.. but thats none of my business, I watched as she hurried away after saying, Thank you.

||Ochako's pov||

I saw a boy with green hair and a two boys standing next to him, one with blue hair and glasses, another with duel colored hair and a- scar?..

I shook my head and got up embarrassed. I felt as of I were going to start crying from embarrassment, thankfully I didnt!

I applogized and was about to run away when the tall, duel haired boy got really close to me and fixed my hair, I blushed a bit because of how close we were but then I just thanked him, and ran away. So embarrassing...!!!