Ao3 book: Official Courtship Rituals for the Pureblood Wizard

Contains lot of spoilers: Being a huge potter head and taekooker, this was such a beautiful amalgamation of both the words.

We all notice in real life when taekook talk to each other, their voice changes and Tae always has such a soft voice towards Kook and we have seen so many moments of Tae feeding Kook and his whipped nature. The whole short AU here is whipped Tae and his baby Kook.

There is some misunderstanding and you will think Kook will learn to communicate but like most of us humans, insecurities take over and he goes into spiral of over thinking and assuming and when he finds truth, he falls for Tae more. And Tae being Kook is fascinated by whatever kook does. Compared to real life where we have seen Kook praising Tae even when does minimum thing, here we see that in Tae behavior. Somehow this AU reminds me of lot of their real life moments and for majority of time I have this huge smile on my face. If you have an hour or so, please read! You will be awwwwing most times. It is super super cute. I loved reading the different customs of pureblood and how Kook is learning about it and how Tae learns about Muggle world. This AU leaves me craving for more and feels incomplete. I really hope author write more for this AU, I want to see more of their character growth in terms of them not jumping to conclusions and running with it and trying to talk about their feelings and issues. I want to see their engagement, wedding, family and so on. Keeping fingers crossed.

Book link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28084098

Author link: https://archiveofourown.org/users/cblaire