Cheesy and cliche

Tony p.o.v
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I yelled, Bruce was supposed to be on my side, Rhodes and Happy too. Yet they weren't. Everyone looked at me.
"NO!" They shouted in sync. I groaned, my little girl was NOT allowed to date. Ever. Not even if its to save the human race.
'Someone's being overprotective,' Wanda's voice teased in my head. I didn't answer her, instead I glared at the kids head, I'd liked him before, but now...
Carson looked at me and came over, sitting down next to me.
"Look dad, I know you don't like the idea of me going out with someone, it's completely understandable, you want to protect me from the world, I know how that feels, I want to protect Lila and Cassie from the exact same thing. But you can't protect the people you love from everything. Besides, at least you know Peter, most girls just date random boys, who they barely know, but we all know that Peter is a good kid," Carson reasoned. Though part of me wanted to take Carson away and wrap her up in bubble wrap for the rest of her life, I decided to listen to my logical side. Devil (a/n-for anyone who doesn't remember, devil in ripped jeans is the nickname Tony gave Carson) was right, I should give this a chance, but then my thoughts landed on something else.
"What about Loki?" I asked, grabbing everyone's attention. Peter suddenly looked like a deer caught in headlights. I would have laughed if the situation were different. 
"That may not go so well," Point break pointed out. 

Carson p.o.v
"I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm so dead," Peter started saying. 
"You will be if you break my heart," I interrupted his little mantra. I smirked. "Speaking of which, Uncle Clint, Peter can see you, five days after he does, since dad, mom, Cooper and all my sisters have booked their meetings first,"
Everyone laughed and Peter seemed to be relaxing. Slowly, everyone began to trickle out, until it was just Peter and me.
"So," Peter started. "Movie?"
I nodded. "Sure,"
After at least four bowls of popcorn and three movies later, the clock showed that it was a quarter to midnight. We decided to head to the roof, we were dressed fairly warm so it wasn't too cold. 
As I admired the stars I mumbled. 'They're so beautiful,' I hadn't realised I'd said that out loud, until Peter replied with. 'Yes, they are,' I faced Peter, who was staring at me.
"That was really cheesy, you realise that right?"
Peter laughed. "And you ruined the moment,"
I gently shoved his shoulder. "You're the one who went all cheesy and cliche on me," I reminded him. All of a sudden, we stopped laughing and stared into each others eyes. We leaned in. And our lips touched. The fireworks started as our lips moved in perfect sync, molding together. 
"Seriously guys, really don't want to see that, Parker, you are kissing my niece,"
Instead of stopping the kiss, I just flipped Aunt Nat off, not caring at all.