~Chapter 1~

So when I made that vampire shuichi pic the first thing that popped up in my mind was "you know what I'mma make like a Saimota vampire story or some shit like that) lmao anyways plz ignore any spelling errors I type really fast nsjsms plus there's no despair or anything like that cuz nobody deserves to suffer okkkk. I'm not Toko Fukawa so this will be very bad lmao

(Kaito's POV)

I knew Shuichi for a very long time, probably since middle school. He's always shy and quiet but when it's just me and him he's usually the one that talks the most, ain't that something? I was sleeping peacefully until I heard that loud ass alarm. " Ughh" I groaned out, shutting it off. I lazily got out of bed walking into the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine, brush my teeth, took a shower, ate breakfast blah blah blah. I grabbed my backpack and headed out.

I was walking to school by myself. School starts in like 30 minutes so I'll probably be kinda early. I'm my way to school I spotted my sidekick, Shuichi! "SHUICH!" I yelled while running towards him. He slightly jumped, turned around and smiled. God I loved his smile. "Hey Kaito." He said quietly. He looked like he'd been up all night. "Hey bro, how'd you sleep?" He turned his head around in another direction. "Could've been better, I was working on detective work all night." I frowned. "What did I tell you bout that stuff man? You have to take a break from that. I know how important that is but I don't like seeing you so stressed and tired from that!" I put my hand on his shoulder. Shu turned back around to look at him and just slightly nodded.

I noticed a blush forming on his cheeks, I wonder why.

We both finally arrived at school and was heading to our classroom.

On the way there I spotted Kirumi giving Kaede a small kiss on a forehead. I smiled, they looked really happy together! (Yes I ship them to and you can't stop me)

"Hey guys!" I yelled at the walking towards them. "Hey Kaito and Shu!" Kaede said with a smile. "Good morning you two." Kirumi said. Shuichi just waved at them both. "You two are pretty early, I thought you'd be late again like yesterday!" Kaede jokingly said. "Oh shut it!" I said. Shuichi and Tojo just laughed. "Since you guys are here, you wanna head down to that one study room? So we can just hang out there?" Tojo suggested. "Sure! Shuichi wanna come?" I said. "Oh uh sure." He said. He's been really quiet today. Is he ok? "Bro are you ok?" I asked. "I-im fine Kaito.." He said, looking down.

"Are you sure? You're acting kinda weird?"

"Kaito I'm fine, honest." He just gave me a another smile.

Jeez I hope so. I grabbed his hand and followed Tojo and Kaede to the Study room. Once we arrived there and sat down.

We talked about the most random things. Music, cleaning, school, space, space and most importantly, space. Thanks to me!

We had like 10 minutes left till class so we kept talking and hanging out. But I noticed something strange. Shuichi didn't talk, like, at all the whole time. Something is definitely wrong. "Shuichi, bro are you actually ok? You can tell me anything you know? Don't keep any secrets from your partner!" I yelled wrapping my arm around him. He face turned red and looked down. "Kaito I'm fine, you don't have to worry bout me so much."

"Of course I have to worry bout you! Your my sidekick, plus my best friend! Your worries are my worries, you can tell me anything!" I proudly yelled and shaked him a little. Plus he's my crush..so of course I'm gonna worry so much about him.

I don't wanna lose him man.

"Kaito, oh my god I'm fine alright? Probably just tired from that work from last night." He chuckled and looked up at me. Honestly I wanna kiss him right there but them I remembered Kirumi and Kaede was literally sitting across from us watching. "Umm I gotta use the bathroom real quick." He broke free from my grip and walked out. He's probably right, that damn detective work was probably the reason he was all quiet and tired. I'm probably just worrying to much like I always do.

"You have a crush on him do you?" Kaede said.

"W-W-WHAT NOOOOO-" I screamed, snapping out of my thoughts. I turned away looking like a fucking tomato. How the hell do they know?!
"You sure? You always been so close to him and you always worry bout him. Kirumi said with a a smile forming on her face. "I-ISNT WHAT FRIENDS DO ALL THE TIME WITH EACH OTHER?????"
"Hm I suppose so." Tojo said getting up. "Class starts in 5 minutes so I'mma head to class. See you guys around." She waved at me leaving. "Oh! I should go too! See ya Kaito!" Kaede said also leaving. I was by myself waiting for Shuichi. "He's been gone for a while, I'mma go check up on him." I sat up and walked towards the men's bathroom. I walked inside, it was pretty quiet and empty. Weird? Just about time Shuichi walked out of one of the stalls. He looked a lot better than early. Plus he was putting something back in his back pack. "You alrighty bro? You look a lot better!"  "I'm good actually." He gave me another beautiful smile of his. God dammit I love him so much. "Great! Class is starting soon, so let's get back to class!" I grabbed his hand again while we quickly walked into our classroom. I looked down at him again, he was blushing like mad crazy. "Aww are you blushing cuz I'm holding your hand?~" I teased at him laughing. He shot his head up and his face became even more red. "N-noo I- just shut up!" Shut said looking down.

"I'm just fucking with ya bro!"

"Yea whatever."

We finally arrived at our classroom and just when he stepped in, the bell rang.

(BXKSAKSSNSN THIS IS SO BAD AND DRY BHAHAHHAHHA)