~Chapter 2~

(I regret this sm :D)

(Shuichi's POV)
We both walked into our classroom to take a seat. Our first subject was English so I should be good, besides I was still kinda tired and I don't wanna do anything that'll kinda stress me out more. Kaito sat right next to me. I sighed and I started to do work. The whole time Kaito kept passing me notes with little doodles on it like stars, planets, rocket ships.He'd whispered to me to keep the notes for some reason, so I will. That dork, I love him so much. I wish I could tell him, but I can't cause of my..secret. He'd be terrified of me. After like some hours it was lunch. Finally, I haven't ate breakfast this morning so I was starving the whole time. I'd grab my lunch tray and walked towards Kaito's table. He spotted me and waved at me with the biggest smile. I sped up walking to him and sat down next to him. "Hey sidekick, I was wondering if I could come over to your house and hang out! You don't have any plans do you?"
"Ah no I don't, you can come over" I said. Kaito smiled again. "Great!" He gave me a thumbs up. I just gave him an akward laugh. I wonder what his blood taste,like I could just bite it right here...Of course I can't do that. We began talking bout school and other random things, he did most of the talking but I really don't mind, I just wanna hear his beautiful voice. Kaede came out of nowhere and screamed "Hey guys!" I turned around to my side to she her running towards us "Kaede! Come sit with us!" Kaito yelled back. She sat across from us and smiled. "Are you two dating yet? I wouldn't be surprised if y'all did!" Kaede said with a smirk. I looked down avoiding eye contact, blushing crazy again. Kaito did the same for a couple seconds then looked back up.

"Girl come on stop saying that! We're just friends!" He said trynna defend himself.

Kaede was just laughing the whole time. "I'm just kidding alright?" She said while still laughing. I looked up again while trynna eat some lunch. "How's Kirumi doing?" Kaito asked. "Oh she's doing fine, she volunteering on being a lunch lady for today! Isn't that cool?" Kaede said. "Really, that's great! She'll do anything here huh?" Kaito said. Kaede nodded while eating her lunch. We had another conversation, surprisingly I talked a lot. It was about a case I did like 3 days ago. Someone was suffocated in their own home. Turns out, the killer was sadly one of their "friends". Kaede and Kaito looked both terrified when I was explaining about it. "THEY WERE WHAT??!!" Kaito screamed. I jumped a little and scratched the back of my head. "Yea, kinda sad." The bell rang and lunch was over. Kaede got up with her empty tray. "Well time for class, see you two around!" Me and Kaito both waved at her while she quickly left.
Me and Kaito both got up and walked our separate ways to our next subject.

(Time skip to the end of the day cuz I'm tired.)

(Kaito's POV)

Finally, it's time to go home, plus it's Friday so I can relax for the weekend, maybe I can hang out with Shuichi this weekend. Speaking of Shuichi I'm coming to his house today! Finally it'll be just me and him. Alone. I was waiting for Shuichi at the exit. He finally arrived, but he looked tired again, like this morning. "Bro, you look tired again. Are you alright?" He looked up at me with tired eyes. "I do? It's probably from uhh w-working all day you know..?" I relaxed a little. "Oh ok! I hope so! Well come on were hanging at your house!" I said holding both of his hands. Shuichi looked up again with his face really heated. We walked out of the school to shuichi's house.

(This is rlly boring and short damn)