~Chapter 5~

(3rd person)

It was 3:45 am, Kaito and Shuichi was still sleeping, still cuddling eachother. Shuichi woke up with a groan and looked up to see Kaito, he fell asleep on him. His face turned red, but soon he just smiled.

(Shuichi's POV I'm so sorry but I don't like 3rd person for some reason 😭)

Damn, I never thought I would have seen myself cuddling with my crush, but it feels good ya know? He must have forget he's at my house but oh well. I slowly got up trying not to wake Kaito up and walked to the kitchen. Imma drink some blood again cause why the hell not. After like 5 minutes I went back over to the couch and fell asleep again.

I woke up the next morning around 7 am for some reason, but I noticed something, Kaito was gone. I was a bit sad but he probably left just so he wouldn't worry his grandparents too much. I got up to see my uncle in the kitchen making coffee. "Morning [insert his name cuz I don't even know his name]" I said with a yawn. "Morning Shu." He replied. He looked tired as hell.

"How was work?" I said walking over to the counter to make cereal.

"Could have been better."

"You always say that."

"I know." He chuckled.

"Uh so were you and Kaito having a sleepover or..?" I stopped what I was doing, did he see us cuddling...? "Ah, no we must have feel asleep while watching a movie." My uncle took another sip from his coffee.

"Are you two dating? I sawed y'all cuddling."

My whole face turned bright red. Dammit. He's not homophobic is he? I mean I shouldn't worry cause were not dating anyways. But I should still worry cause I am bisexual and I have a huge crush on Kaito. "WHA- NO OF COURSE NOT WERE JUST FRIENDS-" He just smirked. "Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if y'all did, you two are always with each other. I also wouldn't mind if you did started to date him." I stopped panicking. He doesn't mind if I like another guy? "You don't mind? What do you mean?" 

"I mean I wouldn't mind if you dated another guy. I already know you were bisexual anyways."

My heart stopped. It was that obvious?

"IT WAS THAT O-OBVIOUS??????"

"Of course it was, but I ain't mad about it. I love you no matter what and I really don't care what sexuality you have."

I smiled and hugged him. His words meant so much to me. I'm glad he's supportive. "Thank you." I said with a huge smile. My uncle nodded with a smile again. I was eating my cereal while he was finishing his coffee. It was really silent and a little awkward until he broke the silence. "I gotta go to work again. I might gone all day again, sorry I'll see you later." He said that and then left. I finished my cereal and went back to my room. I was bored and had nothing to do. I wanted to call Kaito but there's a chance he's went back to sleep. So I justed decided to talk to Kirumi, she's always up early for cleaning and stuff. I started texting her.

"Good morning Kirumi :)"

"Good morning Shuichi, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm fine, I was just about to do dishes. Oh and can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you actually have a crush on Kaito?"

My face became red, but she was right. I loved that man with my entire heart. I should just tell her at this point.