The brighter the light glows , the darker the shadow gets

Jax P.O.V

Okay ... Jax don't be nervous it's just some few stupid words ! You can do it ! You are the best remember ?

I looked inside the mirror and made sure that I didn't look messed up . I took a deep breath and sighed out all of my nerves out . I opened the door that lead out outside and started walking to this amazing event .

Sora P.O.V

I was still not sure about the decision  I had made . What if I made the wrong choice ? What if I messes up everything ?! I just sat in the corner of the room at the food table cause I was scared too dance in the middle .

Then I had spotted Alex with Jade and Charli . They seemed to be having a lot of fun . Without me ...

I then saw Zach leaving the dance floor and heading outside with some other girl ? Nah , it must be another friend of his . He is quite popular anyways. Drake was just complaining the food, because it kinda sucked in his opinion .

Drake : PLEH- eww... they put too much salt
               should have used some other stuff to season it ...

Well I guess he knows a lot about cooking . No wonder why people have rumors about him being a chef's son or something 😅😂

But Jax haven't showed up yet . So I would wait for him .

Besides what ever the heck he is doing , better be important 🙄 . I swear if he was busy bullying some one else in the hallway-

Jax : Hello guys ! What are two blue boys doing ?

Drake : Just eating , cause we are bored out of our minds
               right now .

Sora : And What took you so long ?

Jax : u-um well I was preparing for something special .
          Drake would you mind us leaving for a minute ?

Drake : Sure I wouldn't mind . I'm gonna check up on the
               girls .

Jax : Thanks Drake .

Sora : So then , where are we going you red head?

Jax : One way to find out .

He reached his hand out to me so I grabbed it . As soon as I did we ran out of the gym . Holding hands .

We were now in the playground where we first kissed .

Sora  : What are you up to now?

Jax : *chuckles * You really are curios huh ?

Sora : Well I don't have a lot of time so ...

Jax : Alright , do you remember the time where you asked
         if we were official right ?

I slowly nod .

Jax : Well I actually thought about it and ... maybe we
          should start a relationship together . So Sora
          what I'm trying to ask you is that would you like to
           be my boyfriend ?

I wasn't really ready for anything like this due to the recent drama . But I should give him a chance . I do like him . But he really can be a huge barthole sometimes 😅
So I replied with a yes and hugged him . He hugged me back . He then pulled me in for a small little kiss on my lips . Witch kinda caught me off-guard . He then held my hand and told me that we should tell the news to the others . I agreed .

Alex P.O.V

I was hanging out with the girls when I saw Zach going outside with a different girl ? I decided to follow them .

Alex : Girls , let me check up on Zach wait for me okay ?

Jade : Okay  sure .

Charli : Okay but be quick !

Alex : I am sure I won't take an hour like you did Charli !

Charli : Hey !

Jade : *laughs*

I quietly followed My little zachy - poo . And had hid behind a bush to hear what they were saying .

Random Girl : So when are you gonna tell the blonde
                            haired brat ?

Zach : Don't worry babe i'm gonna break up with her
             soon .

B-B-break up ? Babe ? Was Zach cheating on me this whole time ? I coudn't believe I thought he truly loved me !

Without having a second thought I jumped out of the spot I was hiding in and ran away from the area as fast as I could . Tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall . I went back inside and rushed to the nearest bathroom to wash my ruined face . As I was washing my face all of my makeup poured down the drain , just like all of my emotions . I sat down on the ice cold floor and curled up into a ball .

Jade P.O.V

After Alex left a few minutes passed and I started to get worried . Did something bad happened to her ?

Then I saw her boyfriend enter the gym . He walked up to me and Charli and asked where Alex was . I thought she was with Zach the whole time ! I pulled out my phone and went in to my contacts and called Alex . Soon after she picked up .

Jade : A-Alex where are you !? I was so worried !

Alex : ....

Jade : Alex ? Are you okay ? Zach have been looking for
           you for 5 minutes !

Alex : .... Zach ? Has been looking for me ?

Jade :  DUH ! HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND OF COURSE  
            HE WOULD BE WORRIED !

Alex : he is not anymore .

Jade : What ?

Alex : Tell him that we are over .

She then ended the call .