Chapter 43

Levi P.O.V 

I would never tell the others the truth i dont want to be a burden to them . I would deal with this by me self . 

Luca : Levi , take you meds ...

I hear Luca whisper into my ear . I quickly replied back .

Levi : Okay , where is it anyway ?

Luca : Let me get it for you , I will be back soon . 

And just like that he left us and went to get his backpack . I just sat their waiting for light to ask us a question . 

Light : Alright , Never have I ever ... Did something illegeal !

Alex and Jade : Ooooooh ~

some of us was just about to answer when my brother Luca came back with the bottle of meds .

Luca : Levi im back . 

Levi : okay , Guys ! Let me go to the bathroom real quick . 

I say as I get up from where I was sitting as a grabbed the bottle from my brother's hand . 

Jaxx : Okay .

Light : So everyonr here didnt break any laws ? 

Luca P.O.V 

I wanted to scare the squad again so I raised my hand and said ,

Luca : I have ! I did kill around 5 people earlier so yeah ! 

Sora : Youre not joking arent you ? 

Luca : Im not , why would I joke about it in the first place ?

Jade : EVERYONE RUUUUUNNN !!!!

Alex : AAAAAHHH !!!! 

And like that we ended up running away from me as I ran to catch them 1 by 1 . 

After that chaos ...

Alex : Guys should we sleep now ? Its getting a bit late . 

Jade : Alex you are such a party pooper ! Lets atleast stay up a little longer ! Its a sleepover anyway !

Alex : *sigh* I guess , Do i even have I choice ? * giggle*

Levi : sup guys im back . 

I saw my brother coming out of the bathroom . 

Alex : Levi , we need to talk about something , privatly . 

Levi : What is there to even talk about Alex ? 

Jaxx : Yeah , no . We know what you are hiding from us . 

Alex : Guys , Levi Jaxx and I are gonna talk about something in private real quick , would you mind waiting ? 

Jade : Sure . 

I hope they didnt find out about our household ...

I should listen to their conversation . 

Alex P.O.V 

I grabbed from Levis hand as I dragged him to the bedroom . I then threw him on the bed as he just looked at me with those ... pretty dark eyes-  I-I mean with that w-weird face . 

Alex : Levi , Me and Jaxx had enough about your stupid lies . We want to help you . You are our friend remember ? We are suppose to have our backs and trust , right ?

Levi : Listen , You 2 dont have to get in my business ! I will handle this problem on my own , and besides when did you guys found out about it anyway ? 

Jaxx : Before prom . When your step mother hurt your head with a glass bottle .

Levi : *sigh* So what that doesnt mean you guys have to help me ! I can handle this on my own !

Alex : And what makes you think that we will just leave you all alone with your mommy issiuse HUH ?!

Levi : How many times do I have to tell you ? JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE !

He then got up from the bed and tried to leave through the door . Too bad I was right in front of it . I quickly grabbed from his wrist and pulled him close to my bodie . 

Alex : YOU FLIPPING SILLY GOOSE !!!! SIT AND LISTEN TO WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY-

He truned around facing me , making eye contact . I saw his pretty black eyes but , there was something that was concerning about it , I saw pain and suffering in his dark pair of eyes . 

Levi : alex ... your hurting me ...

I looked down to see blood leaking through his hoodie . I immiediatly loosened the grib from my fingers and rolled up his sleeve to see bandages covered in blood . 

Alex : OMG ! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT I-

Levi : Its ok ... im used to physical pain anyway ...

I just froze at the words he was saying . "Im used to physical pain anyway " .... "anyway" ..."anyway" ....

I started to tear up , feeling guilty that I just snapped and yelled at him . 

Jaxx : Levi ... Thats messed up ... Let me help you fix that ...

Jaxx then took a close look at Levis arm before going to the bathroom with him . 

AUTHOR  NOTE !!!! 

Sorry i havent been uptading like I used to . School has started , and Im have so much work to do these days . I hope you understand !!! Im started writing 2 more books this week ! 

MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT !!!

One of them is a oneshot book and you can write down the request in the comments !

The other one is about Yandere Levi x Light ! 

I will try my best to keep you guys entertained ! 💗💗💗🤗