40.2 So what if I wait 4 years for him?

After returning home in the afternoon, Gu Yang pestered Gu Ye: "Brother! I heard that you are going to Happy World tomorrow? Take me too!"

Gu Ye lay on the bed and read a book, he said indifferently: "Yes, what do you want to play?"

"What excites you to play, pirate ship, devil elevator, bungee jumping, torrent...I can play anything, I still want to go to Haunted house!"

Gu Ye turned a page and said faintly: "Don't go to the haunted house, you will be afraid."

Gu Yang looked arrogant and confident: "Who is afraid is a dog!"

Gu Ye sighed. "Okay, I hope your words count."

Early the next morning, Gu Ye took Gu Yang out, playing adventurous and exciting games. Gu Yang rushed forward unconsciously, just like a wild child just released, too crazy to hold.

However, after finally entering the haunted house, Gu Yang collapsed. He hung on Gu Ye's back in fear and was dragged away by Gu Ye. He closed his eyes and did not dare to look. "Brother! This is all fake, right?!"

Gu Ye's heart was tired as he answered: "Don't you say that you are very courageous and you are not afraid of ghosts? Just like this, you want me to take you with me when I go out? Who is afraid is a dog? You said it yourself."

"Brother..."

"Huh?"

"Woof!"

Gu Ye: "..."

"Brother!"

"Say!"

"Woof Woof."

Gu Ye raised his hand in an annoyed manner and strangled Gu Yang's face, "I will kill you if you speak again!"

Looking at Gu Yang, who had a grieved expression, Gu Ye squeezed his other face again, and his mood suddenly improved.

————

On the 14th day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar, Yu Ze came to pick up Gu Ye. Gu Yang saw his brother going out and wanted to follow.

The corner of Gu Ye's mouth provoked a sneer, "If you follow me out again, I will sell you for a bun!"

Gu Yang squatted on the lawn with a dog in a wronged position, picked two grass, squeezed the dog's mouth, and muttered, "You can't bully me because your second brother bullied you. Who decides you can vent your anger on the younger one?"

Gu Ye rubbed his hands and pinched him if he talked nonsense!

Gu Yang was honest for a second. When Gu Ye went out, he squeezed the dog's face resentfully, "If you don't want me to follow, then I won't follow. Anyway, the eldest bullies the second child, the second child bullies the third child, and the third child bullies the fourth child. The fourth child can only bully you."

After getting in the car, Yu Ze looked at Gu Ye's face caringly.

"It's okay, I taught a bear kid a few words." Gu Ye lowered his head and was shocked when he saw Yu Ze's hand next to him. It was probably because the color was light before and was blocked by the purple Qi. He didn't notice a red line on Yu Ze's ring finger. Has his destiny in this life already appeared? As for where the other end is, Gu Ye couldn't see it.

Yu Ze looked at her hand in confusion, "What's wrong?"

Gu Ye smiled, "Your destined person has appeared."

"Really?" Yu Ze looked at his hand and then looked at Gu Ye's. "What about yours?"

Gu Ye shook his head awkwardly. "In our business, we can't count ourselves, let alone see ourselves clearly. Even the other party is standing in front of me, I can't see which one the other party is."

Yu Ze looked at his hand regretfully and said meaningfully: "It's a pity."

Gu Ye nodded, "Yes."

When they arrived, there were already many masters drinking tea and chatting in the yard. Because of the large number of people, Old Mr. Yu directly asked them to put mahogany tables and chairs in the yard, snacks and tea were placed on the table. The roof above the yard that was always open was covered with a glass cover and is closed today and the air conditioner turned on. It was cool. As soon as they arrived, many masters looked over, the lively atmosphere suddenly cooled down, and their expressions became weird.

Gu Ye stood at the door, his eyes flashed for a bit helplessly, he was like this before, not being welcomed by others, but he didn't expect that after he changed his body, he was still not welcome by others.

Yu Ze sullen his face and dragged Gu Ye through everyone, "Just seeing my father a bit, this matter is over, don't care about their eyes."

"I think so, why waste your feelings on someone you're not familiar with." Gu Ye swaggered into Old Mr. Yu's study and saw that the old man was writing by himself, he asked with a smile: "Your old man in good health or not?"