Unbelievable

Hey guys !!!
How are you ?

Hey guys !!! How are you ?

Taehyung's POV

Jimin and I skipping all along the hallway. We're too excited with our new university . It's feel fresh and duh we're officially an adult !!!

We bought a drink from the vending machine while looking outside the window and saw people crowding someone .

"What are they looking at ?" Jimin asked

"Idk .. they overreact.. i mean it's not BTS who's coming here" I said as I throw the can in the trash

I saw Jimin rolled his eyes probably annoyed with me who's always talking about BTS . I giggled and pull his arms to continue our tour to the rest of university .

We stopped at the cafeteria and order an iced chocolate and iced Americano Jimin and I talked until we arrived at Jimin's dorm building first because he want to take his things for the orientation . I wait outside of the dorm and I heard some girls walking past me and talking about BTS

"I can't believe we went the same uni with BTS !!"

"Yeahh !! Oh god Suga, Jhope and Jungkook is the same year as us !!! I'm so excitedddd !!!" Her friend said

"Me too !!! " her other friend said

I widened my eyes and quickly take out my phone and read the trending on the twitter . It's true BTS are here ! The crowd is actually ... IT IS BTS !!!

I'm so in lost with my thought until I didn't realise that Jimin already behind me . He wave his hands to get into my sense back but I didn't . So he clapped loudly making me flinched surprised.

"What the hell is wrong with you now ?" He asked

I'm still in shocked situation. So I just gave my phone to him letting the media explains to him . Jimin widened his eyes and look at me .

"Now look at that . Your bias is here !!!"

"I KNOW !!! OMG !! HURRY JIMIN ! LETS GO TO MY DORM AND TAKE MY THINGS SO I CAN SEE HIM AT THE HALL !!!" I shouted dragging Jimin along

Jimin laugh at my behaviour . My mood suddenly become so high up and excited to meet Jungkook right on my face !

When I arrived infront of my dorm, I squealing making Jimin raised his brow .

"The door is unlocked meaning my roommate is here !!" I said as Jimin chuckled

"Yeay for you !! Now don't you want to see your Jungkook ? Quick !" Jimin said make me laughed because little did I know that Jimin also exited to see Suga .

I push the door and see a person backing me . I'm about to greet him when he turned around . I choked on my iced chocolate when I see his face . Jimin gasping behind me not believing what he saw.