Ch.6

Zhou Quchuan’s injury just improved, and the temperature that night suddenly cooled down. Of course, it was not cold enough, but this kind of coolness dispelled the previous sultry and dry air, and engulfed the night wind suddenly. Blowing, will make people can't help but fight a cold war.

    Before going to bed, Zhao Lun took out two thin trousers from his backpack and covered himself and Zhou Quchuan on his stomach, so as not to accidentally catch the cold at night.

    However, she was a little worried in her heart, and she didn't know that this cooling was just a burst of cold air, and it would get better in a few days, or it would continue to be so cold.

    After all, she just planned to prepare the food that needs to be stored in winter.

    It can only be said that fortunately, Achuan has actually awakened a "rapid recovery" type of ability. In his situation, he can help with things in two days.

    I waited until the next morning to check Zhou Quchuan's wounds, and found that the wounds on his knees and other parts of his legs had been completely scabbed, new pink flesh had grown, and the wounds on his upper body were completely healed.

    Zhou Quchuan stood up and walked around the room, his face still pale and weak, but at least his activities were fine.

    Zhao Lian wanted him to rest for another day or two, and waited until the mental aspect was fully recovered, but he insisted on going out with her to share the work, Zhao Lian agreed after thinking about it.

    He recovers so quickly, naturally, he doesn’t need to make a stretcher. The wood cut back yesterday can be used as firewood. However, if it snows in winter, it would be inconvenient to go out to chop wood, so taking advantage of the good weather now, Also need to cut more firewood to prepare.

    Yesterday, when Zhou Quchuan's injury recovered so quickly, Zhao Lian had thought about whether to set off to the Xinchuan base in advance. According to the distance, they may be able to enter the base before the winter snow comes. In this way, life should be more secure than staying in this uninhabited place.

    However, this idea was rejected by Zhou Quchuan, because he knew that the expressway to Xinchuan Base had already been blocked. They could only find a way. Without navigation and no map, could they find the way? Trapped in the wilderness, it will be worse if there is no food or drink.

    Moreover, this season is when the bandits and bandits activities are most rampant. The two of them have no preparations. If they go on the road like this, it will be very dangerous. It is better to wait for this winter and go to the nearest base to inquire about the situation. By the way See if you can get a car and enough petrol before heading to the Xinchuan base.

    After thinking about it, Zhao Lin felt that he made a lot of sense. She herself had just escaped from another base. After living in this abandoned farm for a few days, she found the long-lost sense of tranquility. There is enough food and there is nothing bad about living here all the time.

    The Xinchuan base is her last hope of trying to integrate into the human society. If it still does not work, she plans to return to this abandoned farm and live alone like this.

    Now that the decision has been made, the two will begin to prepare food for the winter.

    Zhou Quchuan's clothes were a bit thin, and he had to find some warm clothes for him first.