01. Min Yoongi And His Problems 1

"Living Together With My Anti-fan"

Problem 1: Fake Boyfriend

"Mr.J

Happy Reading

hour since Min Yoongi - his new friend - entered the bathroom with a towel on his shoulder, and for an hour Hoseok just lay quietly on his bed, rolling left and right with a wrinkled face and  somber. 

Actually Hoseok had planned that after eating with Aerin he would make an 'evil' post about the idol he hates - Min Yoongi - but the plan failed miserably after he found out who his new roommate was, that intention just evaporated.  Even Hoseok is reluctant to turn on his laptop again, he prefers to sit still and hope this is all just a dream. 

Hoseok tilted his head, staring at the blank wall beside his bed with pursed lips cutely the hallmark of his serious mode;  A thin frown appeared faintly as he was contemplating how he could invite the 'arrogant idol' or his roommate to lunch with Aerin. 

Hoseok is not the type of person who immediately gets along with someone, moreover he hates that person, who wants to start a conversation first.

Hoseok reflexively straightened up when the sound of the door opening could be heard in his ear, "hey-"

Hoseok's greeting was cut off when he turned his body and faced Yoongi who had just come out of the bathroom shirtless, only a towel wrapped around his hips covering his body.  the lower area. 

Hoseok unknowingly swallowed hard, his eyes widened at the smooth milky white skin wrapping the faintly formed abdominal muscles above Yoongi's stomach, someone Hoseok claimed to be his cunning 'enemy'. 

"Shit, " Hoseok thought when he realized that Yoongi was staring back at him, catching Hoseok who had been watching his bare chest and stomach.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi casually just ignored Hoseok and chose to immediately wear a black shirt that looks a contrast to his white skin. 

"N-no, I just want to take a shower." Hoseok replied nonchalantly. Hoseok quickly stood up and grabbed his towel that was lying on the corner of his bed.

Yoongi who saw Hoseok's strange attitude just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly;  after all he had finished using the bathroom. 

"Oh yeah, if you don't mind tomorrow my friend invites you to lunch together at the cafe in front of the campus and-"

"Ah sorry, I don't think I can. Tomorrow I have an appointment with someone."  Yoongi cut him off without waiting for Hoseok to finish his sentence. 

Hoseok was silent for a moment, slightly pursed his lips down, "Okay."  Hoseok said with a low nod before stepping back into the bathroom. 

'You arrogant idol!  Just say you don't want to eat with mediocre people.'  Hoseok babbled inwardly, he didn't want to take the risk if his voice echoed outside and was heard directly by the object of his raving.

"Eh?"  When going to put down his towel Hoseok was silent for a moment, staring at the new items in his bathroom.

Usually there was only soap in the bottle, a toothbrush, a small size of toothpaste, shampoo and a few small items, but now, there were so many different kinds of soap or shampoo—he didn't even know what they were used for—along the closet  small mirror, in the bathroom.

"Tch, no wonder her skin is flawless, she's done a lot of treatments, not natural."  Hoseok babbled slowly accompanied by a disdainful snort.  With high curiosity Hoseok red one of the many bottles there.

"What's this for?"  Hoseok narrowed his eyes, reading the writing on the front of the bottle he was holding.

"Spray-on sunscreen?"  Hoseok sniffed and smelled the aroma wafting from the bottle. 

"Tsk! Why should I bother knowing what this is?!"  Annoyed, Hoseok put the bottle back and started his quick shower.

The sound of soft music mingled with the voices of people who were busy with their respective chats.  The bustling atmosphere, chatter from people who are relaxing or just saying hello is the situation that Min Yoongi is currently observing this afternoon. 

The blackish brown drink that was presented in front of him, he continued to stir using a small spoon in his hand, to spend his time waiting for someone who was said to be on his way to the cafe. 

"Sorry hyung. Have you waited so long? I had to finish all the recordings for my latest OST," Yoongi raised his head when a familiar voice greeted him.  Yoongi looked at the man with a black mask covering half of his face. 

"No, I just arrived too."  The answer was nonchalant, returning to focus on the drink in front of him. 

"How is the world of lectures, hyung? Did you meet a beautiful senior?"  asked the man in a seductive tone that sounded clearly contrived.

"Noisy, Park Jimin," The man named Park Jimin just chuckled softly as he grabbed Yoongi's drink and took a sip.

"So... what made you want to meet me? Did you miss this 'lover' of yours?"  Jimin cupped his hands on either side of his face, making an artificially cute pose. 

"Tch, shut up, just take care of my baby Jeon properly," Jimin who heard Yoongi's words just looked at him with a narrowed look and snorted in annoyance.

"So, what's up?"  Jimin asked in a tone that suddenly sounded unfriendly. 

"I want to leave something for Namjoon, tell him to bring the recording the day after tomorrow."  Yoongi put a small flash drive and pushed it in front of Jimin who just stared at it doubtfully. 

"Why don't you just give it straight away?"  Reluctantly, Jimin took the flash drive and put it in his trouser pocket, before refocusing his gaze on Yoongi who looked back at him with a flat gaze.

Yoongi snorted and smiled wryly, "I can't meet him in person. The situation is impossible. Who do you think this is because of?" 

Jimin just chuckled softly and moved his lips, saying a silent 'sorry' "Hoseok, tell me honestly. Don't lie, I know you hid it all for his good."  "Hah?"  Hoseok, who had been busy sipping his orange juice drink, now raised his head quickly and looked directly into Aerin's eyes with a confused expression.  Aerin leaned closer to Hoseok and whispered softly, "I know who your new roommate is."  Hoseok furrowed his brows in confusion, before.. "Shit," Hoseok whispered as quietly as possible when he realized what Aerin's words meant.

Aerin, who had returned to her original sitting position, now seemed to be smiling broadly, meaningfully at her. 

"I can keep this a secret, don't worry. We both have to protect Min Yoongi from the wild women out there," the girl who had been talking in whispers to Hoseok now seemed to be narrowing her eyes, looking around them,  looked suspiciously at the cafe visitors one by one. 

"Don't let people know this secret."  Aerin put one hand over one side of her mouth, leaned back and whispered in front of Hoseok. 

"We can be Min Yoongi's guards exclusively. Isn't that fun?! We can even know when Min Yoongi is dating Park Jimin!"  Aerin whispered again which was only answered by a forced laugh from Hoseok's thin lips. 

"Welcome to your hell, Jung Hoseok."

TBC