CHAPTER 6: FACADE

CHAPTER 6: FACADE

As their faces stirred closer a sudden sound of ruffling leafs stopped the action.

"So this is the...." Green eyes locked at the two a sudden anger filling them. A blond head of hair accompanying the green eyed person, she also possessed an unexplainable disbelief, hatred and an undying jealousy.

Whispering a word, they both turn around and headed back to where they had first come from.

Jealousy, Jealousy, jealousy was all seen in their eyes.

The two who still remained on the bench, locked eyes with each other before an immediate burst of laughter came from both.

After a good pair of laughs, they start talking again.

"So how are going to deal with the rumor?" she asks the smile plaster in her face from all the laughing slowly falling down.

"I don't know. Maybe we could just embrace it." He answers back.

She was definitely not expecting that. "What do you mean by embracing it?" she said still not sure about what the boy meant.

"I mean people are not going to believe us if we say we aren't dating, they do have solid proof about it." He says leaning back against the bench the two were resting their butts at.

"You mean fake dating?" she asks still not completely sold at the idea.

"Yeah, I guess." He says nonchalantly.

"What is in it for me? And more importantly what's in it for you?" Her face now focused on the boy sitting next to her.

"Well, you saw how those idiots reacted. We could make them angrier, jealous. I want that bitch to regret leaving me and come back crawling. And I can pay you about 5000 yen (45 bucks lol)" He says a sort of hatred filling his voice.

"So you are admitting she left you?" she asks in a teasing tone.

"Shut up"

"Yeah I guess you and Deku aren't really close, it could make him realize he still likes me. And I could use some extra money..." She says considering the idea.

"Yeah, I guess. So deal?" he asks extending his hand.

"It does sound like the plot of a badly written fanfiction. But deal!" She says meeting his hand and giving a firm handshake.

"But how are we going to do this?" She asks

"Well, there's already rumors so we can just confirm to a few people and then the news will spread like wild fire." He answers getting up from the bench.

"Yeah that makes sense. We need to act like a couple though. That's going to be hard." She says also getting up reaching the side of the bench to get her bag.

"It's probably not going to be that hard." He says already heading in the direction to the dorms.

"I guess. Maybe we should walk in holding hands or something." She suggests taking a few rush steps to catch up with the boy.

"I guess" he says taking his hands from the back of his head, now reaching to the girl's hand.

They both flush a little at the sudden contact but proceed to ignore it.

"Wait, you can't keep calling me Pink cheeks." She said letting go of his hand and proceeding to stop in place.

He also proceeds to stop and turn around to face her before asking "Then what should I call you?" His head slightly tilting while he spoke.

"Well couples tend to have cute names for each other I just thought. Or you can call me by my first name." she says her head now facing the ground, her two index fingers now making contact.

"Ok Ochako... No that feels weird in my mouth. How about angel face?" he says not changing his gaze from the girl standing in front of him.

"I guess it's a 'cute' nickname. Ok so its decided Katsuki. Yah you're it feels weird, but I'll get used to it." She says her face now also facing the boy in front of her.

"Whatever." He says not seeming to care before his hand wraps around hers. She still not used to it blush but shakes it off.

They continue walking in a soothing silence, exchanging a couple of words in between before they reach the building.

They reach the elevator and click the button for the common area.

As the elevator doors open Bakugo heads out as Ochako trails slowly behind. "Bakubro where were you we were looking for oh..." The energetic blond asks before he notices the girl who is slowly walking behind him. "I told you bro, didn't I?" the spiky red haired friend said attempting to whisper but yet clearly failing, as he elbowed the blond.

"And you were trying to hide it. Bad Uraraka. Bad!" The pink alien exclaimed approaching the brunette and proceeding to lightly pat her head.

"I'm sorry Mina but I wasn't sure if we were going to make it public yet." She said attempting to make her best apologetic look. Which clearly worked by the response of the alien.

"No don't apologize, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." She said wrapping her arms around the slightly shorter girl.

"It's ok Mina." The brunette said before hugging back the overactive friend.

" I knew it! You can't hide stuff from your best friend." The sharped teeth red haired said turning his attention to his 'best friend'.

"You're not my best friend." An explosive blond answered almost immediately after. The red hairs expression seemed to fall a little but not much.

"So when did you start dating?" Denki asked the pair.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. The only word playing in their heads.

They hadn't planned for it.

They were never more glad to hear, Jiro's voice as she said. 

"Uh hello everyone, uh I am having a party next weekend. At my place, 7pm. Hope you can make it. but if you cant its whatever."

I didn't know how to finish this so... :p. short chapter. I love how I didn't put anything related to quirks or them being in hero training bc I'm so bad at writing action lmao and I get bored reading action. One more chapter and I'm out. I'll try my best to keep getting them out but I doubt I will continue. Bye.