Chapter 1

In the past..
Elena;

Once I opened my eyes and I looked around I saw that I was sitting under a tree, in a village.. Wearing a blue dress and what I could see was a corset. 'Where am I..?" I asked myself as I got up and I looked around and I walked into the village.

While looking around I saw a girl who looked like a witch, Ayanna, and she looked at me and she raised an eyebrow as I made eye contact with her, then I walked towards her.

"Ayanna? Is it?" I asked as I walked into her house with her. "Yes it is. Bonnie, your friend, gave me some how, gave me a witchy message saying that her friend, Elena, was trapped in the past." Ayanna says as I sit down.

"Oh.. What year is it?" I asked. "It's the 1000s, and you look a lot like Tatia." Says Ayanna. "What do I do to make me not look so much like Tatia?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Here I have a spell that I can use to make your hair color a bit different and to make your eye color different." Ayanna said and I nodded as she did the spell.

In the morning I woke up to Ayanna shaking me awake. "Whatttt." I said with a groan. "You actually have to act like you belong in this time. Now go do chores." Ayanna said as I got up and I grabbed a few buckets and I walked down to the river where I saw Rebekah scooping up water into her buckets.

"Hello..!" I say with a tiny smile walking over to Rebekah. "Hi! I don't think we've met.. I'm Rebekah." Rebekah says with a smile. "And I'm Elena." I say with a smile as I scoop up some water.

"I haven't seen you before, so where are you from?" Asked Rebekah. "Oh I'm from a different village.. my mother and father died.. and I came to this village and I'm living with Ayanna now." I say as I finished scooping up my water.

Suddenly some girl that looked exactly like me, but you couldn't tell that we looked the same because of the spell, pushed me into the water. "Whoopsies." Says Tatia as Kol walks over to us and he puts out a hand for me and I take his hand and he helps me out.

"Why don't you go be a bitch elsewhere." I say with anger in my voice. "Hmm.. Maybe, maybe not.." Tatia says as she starts scooping water and I push her in and me, Kol, and Rebekah share some laughs.

Back in the real time,
Rebekah;

I sat on the couch as I started getting these weird memories of Elena, Kol, and me, when somehow Elena pushed Tatia into the water, but that never happened before.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked as I walked into the Salvores house while Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, and a few others were talking.

"What do you mean?" Asked Bonnie. "I keep getting these memories of me and Elena being friends! That never happened before!" I shouted while being so confused.

"Oh right. Well I kind of accidentally put Elena in the past.. and the only way that she comes back is a spell, but I have to find it first.." Bonnie says as she sits down. "Well what do we do?!" I asked her.

"We just keep looking for a spell.. then she will come back.." Bonnie said as I nodded while she looked through the books and I helped her.
Back to the past,
Elena;

I walked around with Rebekah and Kol who were both being very nice to me, and we were talking about Rebekah and Kols brothers, and I was telling them about my brother, Jeremy, who I just told them that he was away for now.

"Why don't you come over for dinner so you can meet our family?" Rebekah asked in a sweet tone. I wonder if she even has many friends? She's so innocent right now..

"Oh I would love that!" I say with a smile. "But for now I shall return home to Ayanna, so that I can help her with chores." I say with a smile. "Oh okay, well can I join you? Ayanna has been helping me with.. things.. lately." Kol said, I knew he was talking about magic.

"Okay then." I say as I led him back to Ayannas house thing. "Ayanna! I'm back!" I shouted as Ayanna came into the room. "Hello Elena.. and Kol? What brings you here?" Ayanna asked. "Maybe after chores you can help me with.." Kol started, trying to think of the right thing to say.

"Magic? Oh I know all about magic, it's fine." I say as he smiles at me. "Yes of course I'll help you, Kol." Ayanna said with a smile as a note appeared on the table next to me and I grabbed it and I opened it.

Dear Ayanna Bennett.. If that's your name,
How is Elena doing? We're looking at spells trying to find one to bring her back, please tell us if you can find a spell,
Bonnie Bennett.

"Ayanna, Bonnie sent you this." I told her as she grabbed the note from me. "Interesting.. I'll write back to her in a bit." Ayanna told me. "Whos Bonnie?" Kol asked. "Uhm shes a friend of mine from another village." I said.

"Oh okay." Kol said with a tiny smile before he helped me and Ayanna with chores then after Ayanna helped Kol with magic. 

Okay! End of chapter 1! I have an interesting like topic I might do in this story! You'll have to wait to find outttt!!