Chapter 2

Back in the present.
Bonnies pov;

I looked thought the grimores over 100 times, and still, nothing! Rebekah has been helping me, and she stole her mother's grimore and we've been looking though the grimore too, and suddenly a paper appeared beside me and I opened it.

Dear Bonnie Bennett,
I do not know how this is possible, and how were talking, but I think I might've found a spell, I will tell it to you when the time is right, I am the only one who knows of this spell, so you can take a pause on searching, I promise I'll give you the spell in a few months, also I have a letter for Jeremy Gilbert, Elenas brother, please be so kind and to give it to him..
Ayanna.

I read the note over and over with Rebekah and I sighed. "Why does she want Elena to stay there for a few months?" Rebekah asked. "I don't know... Wait.. I have a thought but it might be impossible.." 8 said to Rebekah. "Elena might try to keep Henrik alive.. but she will have to keep it a secret..?" I looked at Rebekah as she just sat there thinking.

"No.. it has to be something else.. maybe to do with one of my brothers?" Rebekah suggested. "Maybe.." I muttered.

Later that day when I got the letter I read it before I went to give it to Jeremy.

Dear Jeremy;
I am so sorry that I am not here at the moment, I will be back soon enough, Ayanna tells me that she's still looking for a spell that can send me back, and I will update you soon.
Elena.

I read the letter over and over, "What the hell? Ayanna told her that she didn't have the spell.. when she obviously does.." I mumbled to myself before I gave the letter to Jeremy.

Back in the past.
Elenas pov;

I walked up to the Mikaelsons house with Kol and he opened the door and I walked inside. "Hello.." I say with a smile. "Hello Elena, you must be the girl that Ayanna is taking care of!" Ester says with a smile as we all take seats at the table, and I sit next to Kol as Rebekah sits next to me.

"Yes, yes I am." I say with a smile as Ester introduces me to the rest of her children, some I already know of, and Henrik, the youngest of them all.

Once we were done eating Kol took me to this spot in the caves, only where he known of, and he sat down on some hay and I sat next to him. "This is my favorite spot in the caves.. only I know of it." Kol told me and I smiled.

"I like this place very much, it seems nice." I told him as we both sat there looking around. "I come here when I want to be alone.. you're the first that has been here except for me of course." Kol said with a tiny smirk.

"I feel so honored." I say with a smirk as I laid down on the hay. "Elena, can I admit something to you?" Kol asked and I nodded. "Ever since I've met you, I've noticed that you're probably the most beautiful girl in the world... Elena, may I court you..?" Kol asked.

"Yes!" I shouted before pulling him into a hug. "I would love that!" I shouted. "Good." Kol said as we hugged for a while longer until we both had to get back to our homes.

Okay, okay, I know this one was very short, but I promise that I'll make next chapter more interesting.