suzie qs canon death

i hate suzie q for no reason

once apon a time,
during battle tendency when caesar was supposed to die, there was a twist.

suzie q entered the abandoned mansion place (the hell if i know what it is i havent watched battle tendency in a while) she looked around exploring. (like a nosy bitch) and a few hours passed by like a blink of an eye, she soon found something that looked like a bedroom. she entered the bedroom and it was pretty nice for it to be in a crusty dusty ass house. anyways the bitch suzie q decided to stay there and rest. (like a dumb hoe) a few more hours passed by and wammu and kars got back from doing aztec shit and found her sleeping there, they decided to wake her up and kill her cuz caesar is better ofc. so they tapped her on the shoulder a few times to wake her up until success, when she opened her eyes she saw a pretty purple unicorn looking ass bitch and wammu. she then panicked cuz wammu was fucking ugly as hell like ewie, kars then killed her like shooting down a bird w a bb gun on a warm summer afternoon. she was then dead, finally dead, after all those years of her being alive, and all those minutes of screentime, she was finally dead. nobody gave a damn cuz she was a stupid hoe.

the moral of the story is.. dont be a nosy hoe