The Villain is Not Silent

After entering Dancing Sun, Mihir quickly earned sympathy from the audience, as everyone got to know about his background. But he never took advantage of this sympathy. He always remained the hardworking and straightforward person that he was.

But Anyaan Agnihotri was not sitting simply after his robot, Gala, had been destroyed by Hero. He was making plans to take over the city, and turn it into a place of violence and bloodshed.

"Paraasta, you know that I have my own ship," he said. "I will create hundreds of these fellas, and send them to Afghanistan. They'll help the XXX terrorist organisation in their work."

The woman laughed at her boss' strong American accent. "Surely, sir. Thanks to all the wealth we got from MP, we have funding to create more of these fellas."

"How many have been created now?"

"Fifty, sir. I have stored ten each in every lab we have in the city."

"We need to get this fifty to five hundred very soon!" said Anyaan. "How much more serum do we need?"

"Ninety litres, sir. Each fella needs 5 litres," said Paraasta.

Anyaan gave an evil smirk, and said that it was a piece of cake for him. "Let's start working on another one now," he added.

Both of them entered the corner of the lab.

A figure was kept in a huge glass tank. It looked like a mix between a human and a robot.

"I have filled it with serum already," said Paraasta. "Let's start the process."

"Smart lady you are," said Anyaan, with a flash of his dirty fangs.

He switched on the machine, and the various chemicals connected to it began to enter the tank. Five minutes later, the humanoid was taken out from the tank and was laid on a large table.

Anyaan carefully gave it some electric shock treatment.

Immediately, something out-of-the-world took place. The white-skinned humanoid opened its eyes, which were as blue as Pears soap bars, and violet hair began to grow out of its head.

"It's a she," said Anyaan, . "What do we name her?"

"How about Safera?" asked Paraasta.

"Safera it is, then," declared Anyaan. "Get some clothes for her."

"You're sure no one will find out about them, sir?"

"They are all over Maharashtra. No one will find out."

"But you've sent Ranaak as a participant to Dancing Sun 4 ! How will anyone not find out?"

"Ranaak is the only one who is a public figure, and don't worry, he is like Voldemort. He'll use his charm to hypnotise people."

Paraasta grinned wickedly. Both of them continued to work on Safera.