Rebellion

"What? All nineteen of them got arrested?" asked Paraasta with horror.

Safera nodded. "All because of Hero!"

"I'm glad that he did that," said Ranaak, who was standing in a corner. "You all are so vile anyway."

Anyaan heard it, and was furious.

"Watch your mouth, Ranaak. Have you forgotten that you are one of them?"

"I know, and I don't want to be evil, Mr Agnihotri!"

Anyaan gave him a tight slap.

"I'm gonna send you to Afghanistan very soon. Your job is to be evil."

"Since the day you created me, you've been partial and always treated me very badly, unlike the others. I don't want to work for you!" said Ranaak. "The humans are much nicer to me! Especially Mihir."

"Who's this Mihir?"

"A guy who partcipates in the competition."

He turned to leave, angrily. Anyaan tried to catch him, but he punched him in the face and ran away.

"I think he might ally with Hero, sir," said Safera. "We have to be careful."

"He'll be killed anytime," said Anyaan. "Let's relax."

Why has Ranaak done this?

He did not like being a humanoid. That too one which was made for bad purposes. He hated himself for being different. Moreover, Anyaan had abused and tortured him quite a lot.

"I must tell my truth to Mihir. I'm sure that he'd accept me."

He went into a supermarket. He expected to be goggled at like a zoo animal, but instead, he got the opposite.

"Hi Ranaak sir!" greeted the clerk. "I see you on Dancing Sun every evening, and you are really good!"

The customers too complimented him. It was clear that not many people saw him as an 'alien'.

"Humans are so kind," he thought. "Mr Agnihotri is a devil. I will never let him succeed in his evil plans!"