Chapter - 6

IN THE SCHOOL: - 

Reji's POV: - 

How does she know a family member of CHISAKI FAMILY? Father didn't tell us about the details. Well, he gave the information letter to Shu and I don't even know where the letter is. Oh my, my head is aching now. Well let's ask him Ws here did he kept the letter and if he knows anything else.

"Ahu tells me once more what was there in the information letter," I said.

"What letter are you talking about, " Shu said.

"I AM TALKING ABOUT THE INFORMATION LETTER THAT FATHER SENT YOU, " I said.

"Ok now that I remember the letter had the information about herself, etc I don't remember anything else now please let me sleep," Shu said.

"So can you tell me where is the letter," I said.

"Hmmm... maybe in my room now please go and let me sleep now," Shu said.

"Ok I will go and get it myself," I said.

I got up from the chair and headed to Shu's room. While going there I saw y/n coming through the door with her car well got to admit her car looks fabulous. WTF am I talking about I need to focus.

Oh, she is getting out of the car wow she looks beautiful today as well.WTF am I thinking again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: - NOTHING MUCH TO SAY I WILL UPDATE THE STORY IN FEW MORE DAYS

BYE

AND

THANK YOU (●'◡'●)

WORDS: - 245