home issues .03

// tw - mentions of abuse //

-

hannah came home very late at night to hang out with her friends as she promised and her parents didn't like the idea of her staying up late. well, most likely her mother. her father was okay with it.

she slowly closed the door so it wouldn't make a sound until a light turned on from upstairs.

hannah shut her eyes annoyingly. "shit." she muttered under her breath.

"hannah. what did i say about staying up late?" hannah's mom said in a stern voice. "you do know the only time you can stay up is when it's really important."

"i'm sorry, mom." hannah said with a sigh. "i promised my friends i'd stay with them. it won't happen again."

"don't lie to me, hannah. you've said that last night and the night before."

hannah tried to think about something to say but she couldn't since everything her mother said was true. "okay, i'm sorry."

"better be. now go to bed." her mom said before walking back up the stairs to her own room.

hannah rolled her eyes and went to her room. "fucking bitch." she whispered in annoyance.

she went on her phone to see people speculating about a post that hannah made about 10 minutes ago.

-

-

her smile faded away once she kept scrolling below the comments and the more she scrolled, the worse the comments got. she didn't want her fans to know what has been happening. she wanted to keep it a secret.

hannah decided to not address it for now and just let it slide until people start forgetting about it. what's weird was that anthony was the only person in the group that didn't comment. he didn't even bother to like the post or anything at all.

hannah shrugged it off before putting her phone down and sighing. she was so stressed out about everything that she didn't even care anymore.

it was gonna be a one hell of a day tomorrow. that's when filming was gonna start.