facetime .19

-

-

"okay, this is getting awkward." hannah muttered as she looked at sarah who was glaring at her.

"okay, look. i didn't say anything about what you said. or acknowledged it and i'm sorry. i'm just afraid to love someone at the moment." hannah said as her voice started shaking. "and the last person i dated ended up dying so.. i don't wanna rush it."

sarah felt bad for hannah. she was kinda pissed but now she knew how hannah felt. sarah needed to understand that hannah has feelings too.

"it's okay. i'm sorry for everything and how i acted. it was childish of me." sarah said with a sigh.

"hey, it's okay. we'll always have our ups and downs once in a while." hannah told her with a reassuring smile.

"i feel really bad.." sarah said, not being able to move on.

"sarah. can we please just stop talking about this?" hannah asked, sighing.

sarah sighed as well, nodding her head as an answer.

"have you seen the internet lately?" sarah said as a smirk formed on her face.

"no? what about it?" hannah asked with a frown.

"people have been.. i don't know. thirsting over your hands?" sarah said.

"what? what about my hands?" hannah asked before showing her hand to the camera.

-

-

"oh please, don't act like it's not the most attractive thing about you." sarah said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"oh? you think it's attractive?" hannah asked, smiling.

"i'm not even gonna answer that." sarah said, shaking her head.

the call got quiet for a bit until hannah spoke up.

"it doesn't make sense."

"what?" sarah asked.

"the stalker. i found out today that there's two of them and.. it just doesn't make sense." hannah used to be curious with the whole stalker thing but now she's just freaked out. she wanted to live her life without being filmed or followed at least once.

"we'll find out who they are eventually. then if we do, we'll take them down and we can live our normal lives. sound good?" sarah asked with a smile.

hannah didn't answer since she was too busy staring at sarah.

"hannah?"

"sorry, you're just so pretty."

sarah's face turned red. "thank you." she said before she started getting a second call. "shit, it's my manager umm.. call you later? tomorrow?"

"i'm busy later. maybe tomorrow." hannah told her as sarah nodded her head.

"alright, thanks. stay safe." sarah said, before ending the call.

-