2.

suitor's visit

suitor's visit

"Sister! Someone's at the downstairs!"

Your bother, Akio, yelled as he went to your room and tackled you, you were quick to push him off and groaned, "It's a sunday and I deserve a break! Let mom and dad take care of them!"

"Oh? But it's your boyfriend! You have a date, remember?"

You were half asleep, and your confusion didn't help with your blurry vision, "Date? And I don't have a boyfr-"

"Pretend to be my girlfriend this month, I just need someone to look my way, then we can separate, now come on, let's date for a month."

The realization hit you like a brick, there was no way.

All the tiredness went away in a heartbeat and you grabbed your brother by the shoulders, "Aki, does the person have obnoxious pink hair and disgustingly blue eyes?"

'Please say no.'

"Well other than the insults, yes, he has pink hair and blue eyes, do you not remember your own boyfriend?"

It was clear by now, but the small string of hope that the 'boyfriend' your brother was talking about wasn't in fact Sanzu still stayed within you, "He doesn't happen to have super long hair right? Right? Right Akio?"

"He actually does."

And just like that, the string snapped.

While Akio was still very confused by your questions, you wanted to bang your head on the wall in frustration.

"Look that man is dangerous! He's not my boyfriend, tell him to go away because he's dangerous! Tell mom and dad to send him aw-"

"Y/n! Get down here!"

Your ramble was cut off by your parents, and all you could do was push your brother off you and grab a hairbrush to at least look a bit presentable while shooing the pink haired male away, however, you bumped into the wall three times while rushing.

Going to Sanzu's side of the story, he was with your concerned parents in the living room, concerned due to the sudden noise coming from your room.

"Someone's excited." he laughed out, trying to lighten up the mood but was also silently concerned from the harshly loud bumps.

You finally entered the living room, immediately glaring at Sanzu- who was giving you 'sweet' smile, "Ah y/n! You've picked such a good man! Sanzu here is so nice!"

"I see you've met my suitor, he's not my boyfriend, he's just courting me, I didn't say yes." Turning to look at the pink haired male who was giving you an irritated smile, to which you returned but with a smile of satisfaction.

"Ah I see! Well I hope you, Sanzu, would be a good man so my daughter can say yes." Your father smiled.

Sanzu walked towards you and slung his arm around your shoulder, you more than annoyed just by his touch, "Get off me.." you whispered in a 'if you don't stop I'll kill you' tone.

"No~ and you'll pay for what you did earlier.." he whispered back.

Nothing could've prepared you for what this world had in store for you the following days.