3.

public

public

The next day came and as usual, you walked into the halls of your school to get to your classroom

Normally, you'd be thinking of a plan on how to make Sanzu struggle, as it was the main highlight of your days, but today you were thinking about avoiding the pink haired male as much as possible.

After what he did, instead of you enjoying the beauty of your weekend, all you did was plan how to avoid the male any chance you got, and you were confident in yourself that you'd succeed.

However, everything has pros and cons, yeah sure, you could ignore Sanzu, but that would mean you'd ignore Senju as well.

With both of them being siblings and all, they didn't talk as much, they never cared for each other's personal life but it was still likely that Sanzu would talk to her and you didn't wanna risk that.

Sighing, you prepared yourself for the amount of guilt you knew you were gonna feel.

You opened the classroom door, and of course, Senju was the first to turn your way. Holding your breath, you looked down to avoid any eye contact at all, "y/n! Haruchiyo told me he went to.."

She continued on her ramble, Sanzu must've told her about his little visit. It was rude to leave people in the middle of conversations, but you gotta do what you gotta do, so you ignored her and sat on your table.

"And yeah! Ha- n/n?"

Senju looked at you with confused eyes, you were looking down on your table, not even sparing a glance, let alone a nod.

Kinda sad, Senju didn't expect you to leave midway of her blabber, and you didn't want to but as I said, you do what you gotta do.

- ღ -

Hah, remember the plan of ignoring Sanzu at any chance you get? Well right now, there was no way you could've ignored him in this scenario.

Almost half the campus was there, there were messily decorated decorations such as balloons, confetti, etc.

But most importantly, there was an abnoxiously big sign that said: 'y/n, let's get together', you knew who planned all of this, it was no other than Sanzu Haruchiyo himself.

You knew how much trouble he'd get for this, and you didn't understand on why he wanted to go this far just to make some person realize that they couldn't see him with another girl, in made you feel envious that someone would go through that for love.

Looking down to see Sanzu with a big smile on his face that you wanted to tear apart, "What do you say!?"

Glaring at him, you overheard a group of women talking,

"I honestly figured that Sanzu-senpai liked someone, but never did I expect that it was l/n-senpai."

"Neither did I! Honestly they'd be such a horrible pair, don't they hate each other?"

"I know right! Sanzu-san, pick me instead!"

A normal girl would think 'these girls are so mean! Isn't it clear that he wants me!?' but no, you were not normal. You actually agreed with the whispers the girls beside you were gossiping about, you wished Sanzu would pick them instead.

"L/n would have to be stupid if she says no to that!"

"Who would say no? This probably took so much time to make!"

Again, a normal girl would be pressured and would answer yes just cause she had too, but you, again, were not normal.

"My answer is no."

That sly, sweet smile Sanzu had on his face dropped in an instant, all his friends behind him looked very annoyed, the girls beside you gasped in shock and the people there were also in surprise.

"Look, Pink, I don't like you! Now leave me alone and find someone else to pester!" You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag.

Giving Sanzu one last dirty look, you left to go home while the people who witnessed the scene were frozen in shock.