Goodbye

Sakura and Ito were invited to Takumi and Nana's place in the evening. Sakura had a strange feeling since she didn't know what to do. What if Takumi found out that it was his baby, or would Ito tell him out of anger towards him? Ito didn't like the idea that they were invited, but they couldn't change it, so they sat together at the table. Takumi and Ito didn't talk; only Nana told them what would happen next. Nana: And did you already decide if you stay here or move? Takumi and I decided to move back to Singapore after the baby was here because we both lived there, and I have my family there. So it is better for all of us.  Sakura: Oh, we haven't decided that yet.
Nana: Oh, okay.

They heard a doorbell ring, and a servant came and whispered something to Nana; she looked shocked and said: I am sorry, but I have to go to the door; I will be back soon. She left in a hurry; now, it was only Takumi, Ito, and Sakura.  The atmosphere was tense; nobody wanted to talk to each other.
Takumi began: I have something to announce, I know I am selfish, but I can't continue with this any longer. Ito, I know that you know something, I don't know if you know this, but I can't go on like this. I am sorry that I am such a lousy friend. Sakura and I were together when you were engaged to each other. I am sorry for lying to you.

Sakura couldn't believe that Takumi had said this right now. Of course, now that Takumi had told Ito, she felt even more guilty towards Ito since he knew about it, but it was different to hear it from your best friend and father of the child in your wife's belly.

Ito clenched his fist, and Sakura didn't know what to do and tears began to run down her cheek. Ito: That's very kind of you to tell me this now. Asshole. You think I haven't noticed this all these months. So that you had been in a relationship with my fiancé, what kind of a friend I am to you anyways, you couldn't tell me that you are together with Sakura. And now that you plan to leave, you decided to tell me. Why now? Because you feel guilty about playing with Sakura's feelings, your fiancé is pregnant. Or because you couldn't handle the guilt towards me, have you hoped that I would let go of Sakura?

Sakura began to cry. How did they come to this point? It was all her fault. She shouldn't have become friends with Takumi and Ito. Takumi couldn't say anything back to Ito, so he knew. He noticed how the anger grew inside him and said: Why didn't you tell me that you know? Why did you keep quiet?  Ito: Because I know that you love her more than anything, and even when you knew that I loved her, you didn't stop and began an affair with her. I know it wasn't my idea that my parents had decided that Sakura and I marry each other, but I couldn't have said no, and you know that. Sakura wasn't happy about it either, and I know she still loves you more than me, but I can't change the fact that now it is like this. If you hadn't played with her feelings, maybe I would have decided not to marry her and had asked my parents to let you marry, but because you would become a father, I decided to marry her. I don't want Sakura to live as a mistress for the rest of her life, or she will be known as a woman who had begun adultery with a soon-to-be-married man. Takumi: I am sorry. I.

They heard two people fighting, and then they saw Nana and a man; the man came rushing into the room. Sakura noticed that it was the guy from earlier. Nana tried to grab his arms, but the guy said: I am sorry to disturb your party here, but I have to say something important. Nana: Luca, don't, please.
The guy named Luca: I am sorry, but Nana and I have been in a relationship for two years; the baby in her belly is mine. I will take full responsibility for it. I can't live with the thought that someone else will raise my child.

Nobody talked; Nana began to cry; Sakura had stopped and held her hands before her mouth. Ito looked toward Takumi; Takumi couldn't understand what was going on; a moment ago, he learned that his best friend knew about his affair with Sakura, and now a guy called Luca had told him that his fiance had been in an experience with him for almost two years and that he wasn't the father of the baby. Takumi clenched his fist and asked Nana: Is it true? What does this guy say? Isn't the baby mine? Nana sobbed and sunk to the floor: I am sorry. Yes, it's true. It all began because you didn't love me, and when I found out that I was pregnant, I couldn't bring myself to tell you the truth, and at Sakura's and Ito's wedding, I found out that you had an affair with Sakura and I wanted to get revenge this way. Takumi looked at Sakura with evil eyes, then at Nana, and his anger grew even more. He said to Nana: Since the child's father is here now, I don't play a part in your life anymore. I hope you are living happily. With this said, he left the house. He couldn't see anyone right now. Nana cried, and when she saw Sakura sitting at the table, she stood up and slapped her in the face. Sakura didn't say anything. She knew she deserved it. Ito held Nana's hand since she wanted to hit Sakura again and told Luca: You should get your girlfriend out of here. Luca: Let's go, Nana. Nana: It all happened because of you if you haven't entered his life. We would still be happy. Why did you have to come into his life? Who are you to destroy so many happy lives and friendships? I hope you will learn from your actions that now you didn't have only an affair with a man but also destroyed a friendship between two best friends.   Luca dragged Nana away from the table, and they went out of the apartment.