Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Looks: Imagine however you want to look in this story

Race: ????

Hobbies: Whatever your favorite hobbies are

Likes: Family and friends, food, videogames, anime, girls, adventure and exploration, and anything else you like

Dislikes: His loved ones getting hurt, corrupt people, evil, bullies, people who look down on the weak, and anything else you dislike.

Stats

Speed: Infinity
Strength: Infinity
Dexterity: Infinity
Stamina: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Durability: Infinity
Agility: Infinity
Intellect: Infinity
Charm: Infinity
Luck: Infinity
HP: Infinity
MP: Infinity
Resistance: Infinity
Weakness: None

Gamer Abilities

Gamer Body: This skill allows the user to live in the real world like a videogame, and doesn't receive an physical damage from physical attacks. The user can rest or sleep to restore all of their stats back to max level.

Gamer Mind: This skill grants the user a calm state of mind. It allows the user to calmly and logically think through situations. The user is immune to mental disorders.

Inventory: This skill gives the user a never-ending pocket dimension where they can store all of their stuff and summon it when need. The inventory can store all kinds of things, from food and technology, to legendary armors and weaponry and massive houses.

View: This skill allows the user to see the stats, powers, and items of someone. View will also allow the user to see a little information about someone. The user can also use view on themeselves to check their own stats.

Crafting: The user can create any items by crafting them out the materials they're made from. The user can craft all kinds of potions, weapons, armor, and lots of other things.

Skill Creation: The user can create any skill they desire. The skills they create can be used only buy them and no one else.

Maxed Out: This skill automatically maxes out the levels of all the skills the user has. This also includes any skills the user creates.

Shop: The user can buy items and loot crates with the shop. The shop also comes with a spin wheel that will gives the user more money, new items, or new skills depending on where the pin lands on the spin wheel.

Party: The user can create a party by gathering different friends to form a team. The user can summon team members to help in a fight and can communicate with them telepathically.

Powers and Abilities: All of them

Forms: All of them

True Form: ???? (Find out later in the story)

Hello everybody, Universetempest here. I hope you all of you are liking my first book on wattpad. I'm quite excited to see how this story goes. I will upload chapters whenever I can, so expect no uploads for some periods of time, but I will do my best to update this story as much as I can. Thank you for reading this. I will see you all again soon.