Prologue

"POV"
*Dialogue*
(Thoughts)
-Actions-
YELLING
Quiet
/System/
_________________________________________

"3rd POV"

"A young-looking boy awakens in a random place that he doesn't know. He looks around, seeing that he's sitting on what appears to be an ocean of clouds, except they much brighter, so bright in fact that the boy is squinting his eyes to avoid blinding himself."

Young boy: (Where in the world am I ?)

????: *You've just arrived in heaven young man.*

"The young boy immediately looks up in front of him and sees an elderly man in a grey komono. The man also has a long grey beard and long grey hair that reaches his waist. The boy is surprised and confused to see the old man since he didn't see the man in front of him when he woke up a few moments ago."

Young boy -confused-: *W-who are you?*

GOD: *I am what a lot of you humans call GOD, though that isn't my real name, but I digress. Anyways, you're probably wondering why you're here.*

Young boy: *I died didn't I? That's the only reason I would be here.*

GOD: *You're right. I'm actually quite surprised you're taking this in such a calm demeanour. Most people who come here after death usually freak out or get extremely angry.*

Young boy: *Well, everyone dies eventually. I guess fate decided it was my turn. I'm already dead, so there's no reason I see to get upset or shocked about it.*

GOD -smiles-: *You speak wise words young man.*

Young Boy: *Thanks, though I'm curious, how did I die? I can't remember.*

GOD: *You unfortunately got assassinated by a thief when you were walking home from work late.*

"The young boy starts to rejog his memories. After a couple moments, he remembers how he died, just like GOD told him."

Young boy: *I remember now. Thanks GOD.*

GOD -smiles-: *No problem young boy.*

Young boy: *So....what happens now? Will I just stay here for all eternity?*

GOD: *If that's what you want, then you can stay here, or I can give you a second chance at life via reincarnation, though you will be transported to a different world, and you will also lose all memories of your past life.*

"The young boy thinks for a bit on what his choice will be. After a moment. He makes his decision."

Young boy: *I want to be reincarnated. No offense, but I think it would be boring to just wander around up here for all of eternity.*

GOD -chuckles-: *I understand. Alright, I'll send you to a new world, but first, I can grant you one wish that you can use in your new life. Your wish can be anything you desire.*

Young boy: *Really?*

GOD: *Yes.*

"The young boy starts to think of what he wants to wish for. He digs through his memories again to look for a wish he couldn't accomplish in his previous life. That's when the young boy remembers reading manga and watching anime where the MC was reincarnated into a magical world with super overpowered gamer abilities as well as an assistant known as the system. The young boy now knows what he wants to wish for."

Young boy -smiles-: *I wish to have insanely overpowered gamer abilities as well as every power in existence and all my stats boosted to infinity and a system to assist me in my adventures.*