Chapter 1

You ran around the corner into the dark, mysterious alleyway hoping he wouldn't notice that you're gone, but he stopped in the middle of the entry to the alleyway staring at you side on. 2 other people walked then stood beside him but the girl caught your eye.

You ran to the end of the ally way in darkness but the boy ran after you and pinned you to the ground and blindfolded you and took you to their base ...

Time skip

Tied to a wooden chair, you tried to move but couldn't. "Look, if you're trying to escape, you can't." A deep voice said sternly. "So when can I get this blindfold off?" You said questioning where you were " Now " He replied pulling off the blindfold. Looking around you saw a light blue, curly-haired man with his hand scratches his flackey neck, " Now we would like you to join us y/n. But if you don't, there will be consequences." The man said with a raspy tone. "This is the LoV right?" You questioned "Yeah!" The girl with messy space buns and a fringe replied that caught your eye earlier. You gazed at her and looked back at the blue-haired man. " Fine but who are you all?" "Tomura Shigiraki." The man responded with you looked over to the black-haired man that was his jacket. "Dabi" He replied. Without you looking at her the girl with space buns said her name "Toga Himiko!" She said reaching her arm out to greet you but then looked at your arm tied to the chair "oh yeah, oops!" She giggle heading off somewhere. Dabi walked over to you and untied your arms from the ropes. Your rubbed your wrists and saw how red they were.

Togas PoV

I walked over to my room to get the spare mattress out and bed frame and set it all up for y/n since they'll be joining the LoV. About 1 hour passed and I walked back over to y/n and untied them. " Follow me! I set up your bed! Oh and by the way I'll be going clothes shopping so you don't have to stay in those clothes." I said exited grabbing their wrist and pulling them to my room.

Y/n pov

'Who said I was joining them-' I thought while I stared at Togas crimson red room and walked over to my bed to see how comfortable it is " Hm wow this really comfortable." I said amazed "hmh Yeah! It is! I had to jump on it a few times to make it more comfortable. I'll go ask when diners gonna be ready" She said while going out of her bedroom
Word count: 456