Chapter Two

You grabbed some blankets and some pillows from the closet and placed them on the bedside table while using telekinesis to lift the mattress onto the bed frame. You then grabbed the blankets and pillows and set up for where you were going to be sleeping for most likely the rest of your life.

" Dinners in 30 minutes! Wow, you've already made your bed! I was gonna help you get the mattress onto the bed frame but you've done that!" Toga said amazed as she walked through the door and sat on her bed swaying her legs.

" Aha, yeah I'm surprised that this Twice guy can cook. I thought nobody here could even cook!" You giggled and smiled at Toga closing your eyes while doing so. " Aha, me neither when I first got here but trust me Twice can cook good, he makes the best things for dinner every night!" She smiled back and checked the time with a surprised look on her face

" We better go out for dinner now, twice will be like 10 more minutes." She got up, grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the dinner table and sat me down on the chair next to her and went to grab dinner and placed dinner for me and herself and then proceeded to sit down. We all ate dinner and then proceeded to do our things.

TIME SKIP

2 years later now 18, Togas now 19. We're pretty good friends. All we've been doing is annoying everyone else, but I feel like she's hiding something. She blushes whenever we talk or are near each other and I'm her lock screen, well she's mine as well but, we don't talk about that.

TOGAS POV

I really need to tell her that I like them otherwise she's gonna find another person and I'll be stuck as a single loser for the rest of my life. I'll tell her on her birthday, in a few weeks. I sighed and sat on my bed and waited for y/n to get out of the bathroom so I could have a shower and make up my mind on when I'm gonna tell her. She gets out of the bathroom and I go in and I do anything a normal human would do after that had dinner. I hopped onto the bed and fell asleep, same with y/n. A few weeks later it's y/ns birthday.

Y/NS POV

I woke up at midday and forgot today was my birthday while going to get snacks Toga surprised me with a gift.

"A gift? Thanks, Toga" I said with a warm smile. Toga blushed

"Happy birthday" She said with a smile. 'Shit, it's my birthday I forgot that' you thought. Shigiraki and Dabi came out with gifts in hand and passed them to me 'Suprised they remembered' You chuckled and thanked them and put them on the table and opened Togas first for it to be rings.

"Toga, these are so fucking pretty omg" you put some on and smiled at her. She smiled back while blushing then opened Dabi's. It was phone case and phone accessories for your already cracked phone.

"Aw, thanks now my phone won't crack even more" you chuckled and then opened the last gift. Shigiraki's. It was a soft blanket since your current blanket had holes in it.

"It's so soft!" You exclaimed and thanked him. You stood up and sighed.
" You guys wanna go to TimeZone?" you asked
"Sure" they said and all went to get dressed and all that. After you guys got dressed you grabbed the keys for the car you stole.
"Shotgun!" You yelled. Shigiraki sighed
"Fine. You can drive this time, but if you fuck up I'm taking over." He told you, while you rolled your eyes
"Oh please why would I crash my beautiful car" you said chuckling, Shigiraki sighed and got in the passenger side while you obviously got in the driver's side meanwhile Toga and Dabi sat in the back.

A/n; Cliffhanger? Idk anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter lovelies

Word count: 677