I AM THIS WORLDS GOD!

[Day... 1?]

"... This is getting tiring, waking up to the same shit on repeat."

"I hate having to be the one to help everyone, sure it's nice and a good thing to do but... why does nobody pay attention to me?! I am this worlds fucking god! I have the power to erase everything and everyone's memory! I HAVE THE POWER TO SEND THIS WORLD BACK TO THE VOID IN WHICH IT CAME!"

...

...

...

"Sorry! I got a bit carried away, where was I??? Oh yeah! I feel like everything's fake."

"My happiness."

"My friends."

"My ability to love."

"Even my dear CS feels fake."

"All of you are a bunch of 0s and 1s, Monika was programmed to be aware, she isn't though. She's just coded to act that way and have those 'admin powers' but we all know how much bullshit that is."

"I reset Senpai once for fun, how sad CS was destroyed me. But I never felt guilty. Oh no, that's all fake! My smile is fake! My life is fake!"

<Tankman inhales.> 

"I'm sorry if you find this, but it's just a little old book by little old tanky! Everything's fine so don't ask me how I am, cause I'll respond with a simple 'I'm fine!' because I lead an army I go through stress everyday!"

"That stress leads to anger."

"That anger leads to.. we won't get into to much detail."

[End of dialogue.]