New message.

•º•New Message from... Tankman.•º•

[* You open the message, but instead of text, a hologram of Tankman appears]

"Hey, if you're getting this message then that can only mean two things, I've left or I'm dead... I just want you to know that if either of those things happened I'll be thinking about you."

"This message isn't directed at anyone however there are a few people I would like to mention."

- Hex 

"Thank you for being one of my closest friends, you're really kind and actually, I thought of you as the brother I never had."

- Senpai

"There's so many things I could say about you, from how nice you are to how soft and caring... you're really the person I wish I could be like."

"I love you."

- Monika

"You have been such a huge positive in my life, you taught me things, made me feel happy and I thought I could always trust you."

"I love you."

- Skid

"Now you, you have been the thing keeping me entertained and always making me smile."

"I want you to keep smiling."

- and... CS.

"Even though you hate me and you couldn't care less if I'm gone right now you still were someone I loved with all my heart and I hate to admit it but I actually miss you..."

...

"And to you, whoevers seeing this, knowing I had you all as friends made me happy."

"I'll see you either around or on the other side..."

...

•º•It then ends...•º•