Chapter 3

I woke up with a smile on my face, "What a lovely day.." I yawned and get out of my bed since I have a schedule with Jennie.

Yes you heard it right. A photo shoot she duel with Jennie. Last night her manager contacted me and Jennie requested that I would be the one who will be her photographer for that shoot..

And yeah I'm the luckiest girl alive.

I prepare my breakfast, I toast the bread and put some avocado, olive oil and, some flaky salt. I don't have any red pepper flakes so I have to eat them without it.

I prepare my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I'm happy because I will be seeing Jennie for the second time and I promise not to forget about her autograph.

I put on my clothes and spray my most expensive cologne. Actually my favorite one.

I start my engine and arrived at the destination. Staffs greeted me, and a girl approach me. She have this long blonde hair with a rosy cheeks. "Hi, new here?" She asked. "Yeah," I smiled at her. "Same, I will be Jennie's new make up artist"

"Oh great then" I said, "photographer?"

"Yup" I said and raise my camera a bit. "Rosé, but you can call me Chaeyoung, Chae" she offered me her hands and without hesitation I accepted it. "Lalisa you can call me Lisa.." I smiled once again. "Oh nice, when did you start?" She asked me.. "Oh uhm last week, last monday specifically."

"Oh, did you apply or something?"

"Nah, my friend's mother is close with Jennie and then Jennie requested me to be her photographer."

"You're a fan girl of her?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Wow, that's so lucky of you."

"I know right" I smiled..

"Jennie's here please proceed there Ms. Park" a staff said. "Let's talk later" The girl said. I nod in agreement. She's so kind.

After some minutes I get to meet the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life.
"Hi Lisa! It's nice to meet you again!" She hug me. I repeat she hug me again.. Oh god I'm getting nervous..

Play it cool Manoban.

"Me too, Ms. Jennie"

"Call me Jennie, remember?" She smiled at me. "Shall we start?"

I took a lot of good pics of her.

"Wow"

"Amazing"

"So pretty!"

"Cute!"

"Wow I can't believe you're this beautiful." I whispered to myself.

While we are shooting Jennie keeps on laughing because of my reactions. Well I guess I'm really whipped for her.

"Thank you for this shooting we did a great job!" Jennie said and she walked towards me. "Do you have to do something after this?"

Is she taking me out?

Oh god.

"Uhm no not really, why?"

"Maybe have some coffee with me?"

"Sure!" I answered it right away. "Good, I'll go with you. I'm just gonna change and take my things.." She smiled.

And on that moment I became a tomato.

"So where to go Jennie?" I said as I started the engine.. "Hmm, do you know a place were is peaceful?"

"Ohh, yes I know a place." I smiled.

I noticed that Jennie skirt is a bit short so I remove my jacket.. "Here" I put my jacket on her lap.. "O-oh thank you.." She shuttered and look at the window immediately..

Is she blushing?