Lightning

PETER POV:

We were running threw the storm. Lightning flashed all around us. "WATCH OUT" Tony yelled. I looked up as and saw lightning flash. It struck down and hit me and Loki. We went flying. I landed on my stomach and picked my head up. It hurt. I can't ear anything except a ringing in my ears. I looked over and saw Loki unconscious on the ground. "LOKI" I yelled. I can't hear my voice. I ran up to Loki and put my ear on his chest. I can feel a heart beat but I can't hear it over this ringing in my ears. Wanda and a few others ran up to us. They helped me pick Loki up and we carried him inside the building. The ringing finally stopped. "Lay him down" said Thor. We laid Loki down on the floor. I put my head against Loki's chest again. I can hear the heart beat now. "His heart is still beating" I said. I sat up. 'I hope he is okay' I thought. "What happened" I heard Loki ask. I was shocked. He didn't speak but I heard his voice. Loki groaned.

We were all relieved and Loki opened his eyes. "What happened" asked Loki. "We were struck by lightning" I said. "Oh" said Loki. "Can you stand" I asked. "I think so" said Loki. We helped Loki up. He groaned a little but stood up. 'Loki' I thought. "Ya Peter" said Loki. "Can you hear my thoughts" I asked. "Ya, can you hear mine" asked Loki in his head. 'Yes, do you think it was from the lightning' I thought. Everyone was confused. "Maybe, but if we can hear each other thoughts then can we also see what we are thinking about" asked Loki in his head. I blushed and thought of Loki kissing me on the couch. I blushed harder and bit my lip as Loki took his shirt off. I didn't think of that. "Guess we can. I can also control the thought that came from you" said Loki in his head. 'That would explain why you removed your shirt' I thought. "Am I missing something" asked Tony. "No uh, Peter and I can talk telepathically now. It must of been from the lightning" said Loki. I would so love to use this later.

"Mind out of the gutter Peter. We can do that later" said Loki in his head. I blushed even more. "What's that smell" asked Wanda. We all looked around. A gone charged at me and I screamed. It was chained up. There was more all around us. "Come closer boy" a gone said as it tried to reach me. "I see you met our guard dogs" said a boy. We looked at the door across the room and a boy stood there. He walked up to us. "You guys look like shit" said the boy. He locked eyes with Tony. "Except for you" said the boy. The boy looked at us. "I'm Stephen. My brother Jorge wants to meet you, come on" said the boy. He started leaving but turned back to us. My stomach is starting to feel soar from all that running. "Unless you want to stay here with them" said Stephen. We started following Stephen. Loki picked me up and carried me. "I can tell your stomach hurts" said Loki in his head. I kissed his cheek. I hugged Loki as he carried me threw the gones. I'm worried they might break free or grab us. Once we were past them I relax but still held my arms around Loki. He gave the gones death glares as we walked past them.