Guts and Liver Restaurant

PETER POV:

Loki was driving me home after the dinner date at night. I usually get motion sickness in care but I can keep it down most times. But this feels different. "I think I might be sick" I said. Loki pulled into a parking lot and parked the car. I got out and gagged. I went to a tree and threw up. I don't know if I ate something or if it's the motion sickness. My stomach feels like crap though. Loki got out of the car and started walking up to me. "I'm sorry" I said crying. "Are you kidding, Peter don't be sorry. You never have to apologize to me" said Loki. I wiped my mouth and stood up. I turned to Loki. He walked up to me and wiped my eyes. "I got sick" I said. "I know but that isn't your fault Peter. It happens" said Loki. I hugged Loki. "I'm just scared" I said. "Of what" asked Loki. I broke the hug and stood up. "I'm not good at making friends. Everyone I have trusted left me at some point. Alicia, my sister's, people in my class" I said.

I took a deep breath. "I don't want to be alone my whole life" I said. "You won't, you have me" said Loki. He grabbed my hands. "Peter, I would never leave you. I promise" said Loki. He kissed me on the lips. It was only for a minute. We broke the kiss and I looked into Loki's blue eyes. "Let's just get you home, okay" said Loki. I nodded. We went back to the car. My stomach feels better. Loki opened the door and I got in. "Do you want sprite or anything" asked Loki. "That might help" I said. "Okay, I'll be right back" said Loki. He buckled me in and closed the door. Loki entered the store and came back with a 7up bottle. He got in the car and gave me the 7up. I took a sip and put it in the cup holder. Loki buckled up and started driving me home. Once we were out of the town and on the highway I felt better. It's not the car it's self it's more of the traffic. All the stopping and going. It makes me feel sick. But I guess what I ate didn't agree with me.

That's probably why I threw up. I never throw up usually. I wonder if anyone even notices that I feel sick in the car. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes. It's a hour drive or so. I can nap for a bit. I fell asleep and woke up a few minutes before my home time. I noticed Loki had his sweatshirt over me. He must of put it there while I was asleep. "You looked cold so I pulled over and let you use my sweatshirt" said Loki. "Thanks" I said. "How was your nap" asked Loki. "Good, I feel a bit better" I said. "Good" said Loki. We made it home and I gave Loki a goodbye kiss. "Thanks for the ride" I said. "You're welcome, are you sure I can't walk you in" asked Loki. "I'll be fine Loki but thanks. And I'll be sure to text you" I said. I grabbed my stuff and left the car. I left Loki his sweat shirt. I waved goodbye to Loki and he waved back. I walked inside and went to bed. Loki and I had a great date. Minus the throwing up and panic attack but other then that it was perfect.