Sexy art-Kurt x Dave

Dave's pov
"Alright guys I'm gonna go get some snacks from 7/11."

"Alright."

"Ok."

"Behave you two."

I flipped my drumsticks in the air,Kurt was in the corner doodling and writing down song ideas into his journal.I eventually realized half way through that he kept glancing at me,"is he drawing me?I should probably ask."I thought."Kurt."i said,getting his attention.he looked up from his journal,"are you drawing me?"I asked.he blushed,"Uhhh yeah,but it's not that good."he said.I tilted my head,"oh come on it can't be that bad."i said.I got up from the bed and walked towards him,he closed the journal and held it close to his chest."F-Fuck off!"He yelled,i defensively held my hands up."ok...ok..."I said,I slowly back off.Kurt looked away,I then quickly snatched the journal from him.

"N-No wait!"he said,"oh come on Kurt you're a good artist,I'm sure I look great."i said as I opened the journal.I flipped a page and blushed when I saw the drawings he made of me,I looked at him.he began to tear up,I slowly handed the book back to him.he held it close to his chest,"you know...it's a lot bigger then that."I said.he looked at me and blushed,"Wanna see?"i said with a smirk.

Krist's pov
"Guys I'm back!"i said,opening the door to our motel.I was confused when I didn't see them in the positions I left them in,"guys?"I called out as I placed the snacks on the table."Krist!I'm in the bathroom,Kurt went to go get some pencils."i heard Dave call out though the bathroom door,"oh,ok.I'm gonna go to the diner I passed by,want me to bring you back some food?"I asked."Shit...no,no,I'm good!"He said,I tilted my head in confusion."ok,I'm gonna bring back some food for Kurt though when he gets back."I said,"alright."Dave said.I left the motel,"what was that all about?"I asked myself.

Hours earlier...

Dave's pov
"Kurt."i said,getting his attention.he looked up from his journal,"are you drawing me?"I asked.he blushed,"Uhhh yeah,but it's not that good."he said.I tilted my head,"oh come on it can't be that bad."i said.I got up from the bed and walked towards him,he closed the journal and held it close to his chest."F-Fuck off!"He yelled,i defensively held my hands up."ok...ok..."I said,I slowly back off.Kurt looked away,I then quickly snatched the journal from him."N-No wait!"he said,"oh come on Kurt you're a good artist,I'm sure I look great."i said as I opened the journal.I flipped a page and blushed when I saw the drawings he made of me,I looked at him.he began to tear up,I slowly handed the book back to him.he held it close to his chest,"you know...it's a lot bigger then that."I said.he looked at me and blushed,"Wanna see?"i said with a smirk.

He widened his eyes,"B-But what if Krist walks in?"he asked nervously."shit,he's right:better act quick then."I thought,I helped him up and led him to the bathroom.I closed the door and locked it,I then put the toilet lid down and sat on it.I got Kurt down on his knees,he looked nervous but his face was so red.I slipped off my shorts and boxers,Kurt widened his eyes when he saw the size of my dick.I smirked as I watched him slowly crawl to my area,he gulped and bit his bottom lip a bit."Wanna suck it?all you gotta do is ask."I asked,he nervously looked at me."C-Can I suck it?"he asked,"can you what?"I teased him.He gulped,"c-can I suck it daddy?"he asked.he sounded embarrassed,but it made me hard.I smirked,"go ahead Princess."i said.

He exhaled and began to drag his tongue up and down my dick,I gripped into the sink counter."fuck..."I moaned,I resisted the urge to grab Kurt's head and slam my dick down his throat.he began to suck on the tip of my dick,"come on,I know you can take more then that."I teased him.he took his mouth off of my dick,"but Dave-"we then suddenly heard the motel door open.we both widened our eyes,"SHIT!"I whispered.I grabbed Kurt's head and slammed my dick into his mouth,he widened his eyes as he gagged a bit."Guys I'm back!"i heard Krist say,I looked at Kurt and put my finger on my mouth.motioning him to keep quiet,he nodded.he quietly coughed and gagged as he began to suck my dick.

"guys?"I heard Krist call out."Krist!I'm in the bathroom,Kurt went to go get some pencils."i called out though the bathroom door,"oh,ok.I'm gonna go to the diner I passed by,want me to bring you back some food?"I heard him ask.I struggled to control my breathing,Kurt was pretty good at sucking my dick."Shit...no,no,I'm good!"I said,"ok,I'm gonna bring back some food for Kurt though when he gets back."I heard Krist say,"alright."I said.once I heard the motel door close I pulled Kurt's mouth off of my dick,he gasped.he panted and coughed,"Shit,I'm sorry Kurt.are you ok?"I asked.he shook his head yes,"T-Think he'll be gone for a while?"he managed to speak."uh yeah probably."i said,he then shocked me by sitting on my lap.

"Good."