How they react to your kid

Kurt Cobain
You watched as your boyfriend Kurt held your daughter Y/D/N(your daughters name)in his arms,you smiled happily.Kurt was very accepting about your child,you were extremely nervous about telling him because you were worried about freaking him out and losing him.but now,after seeing how happy he looked you knew you had nothing to worry about.

Dave Grohl"So this is your kid?"your boyfriend Dave asked,looking at your son who was asleep in his crib

Dave Grohl
"So this is your kid?"your boyfriend Dave asked,looking at your son who was asleep in his crib.you nodded nervously,"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before,I was just...scared that you'd leave me..."you admitted to him.he gave you a shocked look,"leave you?Y/N I'd never leave you."he said.he grabbed your arms and made you face him,"I love you so much Y/N,and I'll do my best to help you raise Y/S/N(your son's name)."he said.you began to tear up,you hugged him tightly.he hugged you back,gently kissing your forehead.

Krist Novoselic
Your daughter giggled and cheered as your boyfriend Krist spun her around in the air,he held her in his arms as she held onto him tightly and giggled.the both fell onto the grass laughing,you smiled and watched them.your daughter noticed you and jumped out of Krist's arms,"mommy!mommy!"she called out.you chuckled and held her,Krist walked towards you."yes baby?"you said,"I want Krist to be my daddy!"she said.you blushed in embarrassment and looked at Krist,who's eyes were widened."well..."you trailed off,not knowing what to say."maybe it'll happen soon."Krist said,your daughter cheered while you gave him a confused look.she jumped out of your arms and ran towards Krist's goats,"what did you mean Krist?"you asked curiously.

"Look,I know that we've been dating for like a couple of months now.and I know that introducing Y/D/N to me must've been very hard,but I truly believe that this is going to work out."he said,your lip began to quiver.Krist cupped your cheeks,you leaned your forehead against his."marry me Y/N."he whispered,tears began to stream down your cheeks.you looked at him as he too began to tear up,"yes."you said with a smile.he grinned,he gently kissed you.you kissed him back,putting your hands on his hips.