Chapter 6//Spring break

LPOV~
I fell asleep with Steven rubbing my back and I guess I stayed over at his place Cuz I woke up the next morning still sore and still laying with him. "Steven. Wake up, we have to go to school. It's Monday"I say and he stretches his arms out "N-No Bae! It's spring break. No school till NEXT Monday."He says. Really?😧 Ugh. Okay then. I must not pay that much attention in school Cuz, how did I not know bout this?! "Omg. Really?"I say "Yep. Really"He says "Okaayy"I say "Bae. Will you go to a party with metonight? It starts at 7"he says "of coars"I say and get up to stretch out "I gotta get set hong to wear from my house now Cuz this is when my parents are at work"I say "Okay bae I'll come with you"he says and we walk out of his house and go to mine *in my room*
K went to my closet and got my outfit out then I took a quick shower and got changed //OUTFIT:
•Raw dip and Honey drip t-shirt
•rolled up shorts
•Tie die long socks
•Red vans//
I just straightened my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, Chapstick. I the. Went diwn to the living room and me and Steven left "Dammmmm bae! You look fine Asf! & sat booties on fleek!"he says "Shut up Steven lets go"I say and we just went to the park till the party started *At the party* when we got to the party there was beer and weed and the house was filled with smoke! We went in and mostly EVERYONE was drunk. "Common"Steven says and I went with him. I lost him but luckily Abby was here and I found her "Hey Abbs"u say and we hug "h-hey girl"she says. I'm guessing she's drunk "Are you thirsty?!!"she kinda yells over the loud music "yea kinda"I say "common lets go get a drink"she says and we go to the kitchen "here"she says and without checking what it was I drank it right away Cuz it's hit Asf in here "What is this?!"I say "VODKA!"She says "Okay"I say and drink more Cuz it was actually really good and refreshing.
SPOV~
I lost Laine! Oh no. But I think she found Abby Cuz I haven't seen her so yea. "Hey bruh"Aramis says "Wassup"I say "Did you bring Laine?"he says "Tea why?"I say "Is she with Abby?"he says "I'm pretty sure"I say "Bruhh Abby drinks. ALOT!"he says "What?!"I say "Yea and if Laines with her they'll defenently BOTH drink even more than usual"he says "Help me find them"I sat and we went looking...
LPOV~
I was waiting for abbey to come back from the bathroom when a guy grabs my wrist"wtf?!"I say "Hey Mami. I haven't your fine ass around"he says and grabs my ass witch makes me jump "Get away"I say and try to walk away "don't walk away from me"he say and pulls me back by my wrist "Wtf. Let go"I say "Your commung with me"h e says and put game over his shoulder!"lt go"I say while hitting his back "Stop Mami. Your hurting me"he say and slapps my but pretty hard "Oww!"I say and he took me into a room by ourselves and locks the door "Let's have some fun"He says and throws me on the bed then gets one and pins my arms down to the bed and starts kissing me "Stop!"I say and try to pull away but he stated to bite my lip and it really hurts to pull away. He then starts to take of my top "Stop!"I say and he is now ticking my body "STEVEN! Somebody help me please!!!"I say loudly "Laine open the door"I here him yell from the other side of the door "I can't"I say "Leave us alone!"the guy yells and grabs my thigh and stacked it from my waist to my knee and I groan Cuz it hurt bad "Does that feel good?!"he says and I think he want Steven to think that we're doing something "No it hurts Plz stop!"I say and grab his hand to pull it away and he slapped it away. I screamed Cuz it stings like hell! That's when the door was kicked down...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the shirt chapter guys but I'm thinking about writing another Steven Fanfiction called 'the bad girl' coment and vote if I should♥️♥️♥️♥️