⁰¹ 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

🗒 ❛ chapter one

🗒 ❛ chapter one. ༉‧

 ༉‧

oikawa didn't come to the roof the next night.

you waited and waited for him, in anticipation to meet him again and in hopes that he will keep his promise.

you couldn't stop thinking about him the whole night yesterday — his smile, the way he talked, the way he looked, the way he smelled.

it felt really good too, that you had finally started to form a friendship with someone after years. it gave you motivation, to make a fresh start, and to move forward after everything.

but your hopes were shattered when tooru didn't show up on the roof till 1 am, it was almost time for you to go back to your room now.

you felt the anger rush in your veins, which was then replaced by disappointment. you were disappointed, not in him but in yourself.

what were you expecting? obviously he would come because he made some silly promise with a random girl late at night.

people always broke their promises, all the time and you were no stranger to that. you liked to think you were used to it, but you weren't.

it was hard to get permission from the doctors to let you stay on the roof till late. anyone could be coming to call you down at any moment now, and you were ready to leave without protests.

you heard footsteps coming up from behind you, the door opening smoothly.

starting to stand up, you took one final look at the moon, when you heard someone drop beside you.

"ah — fuck that hurt"

tooru oikawa. at the end moment. much like the protagonist he is.