⁰⁵ 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾

"that boy with brown hair is here to pick you up." your step mom entered your room, speaking without even looking at you.

you were nervous. going to a party with oikawa wasn't a good choice because you knew how wild his fangirls went.

that, and the fact he had a girlfriend.

touching up your makeup, you quickly fixed your hair before heading out to him, making sure you look your best.

you wore a lilac sundress, almost covering your knees with your hair kept open and light makeup on your face. if you looked at yourself with someone else's eyes, you would look absolutely phenomenal.

definitely not 'party' like, but you hoped you were at least somewhere near the theme.

going into the living room you saw tooru scrolling away on his phone waiting for you. tooru was stunned when he looked up from his phone, taking a glance at you.

"wow... you just — wow."

"thank you, tooru. you don't look too bad yourself," you said with a hearty smile.

tooru looked amazing. plain white t-shirt over which he wore a bomber jacket, simple but handsome. his hair was styled like always, except they were a little neater today.

sitting inside his car, a familiar scent hit you. he closed the door for you like a gentleman, going around the car to take a seat himself.

"i hope you don't mind alcohol." he looked at you with questioning eyes.

"no no, i can drink a little. just a little though." you gave him a truthful answer, shaking your head, "but... i'm supposed to stay away from smoke."

"i know, which is why i told everyone that no one should smoke tonight," he said with a straight face, changing the gear to his now moving car.

"oh, there's no need for that." you laughed, shaking your head, "i just have to stay away from anyone who is smok —"

"there's absolutely a need for it," he cut you off, "i want you to be as comfortable as possible."