𝟑𝟏. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

I hear the two of them arguing, voices slightly raised but I can't hear what they're arguing about. I'm sure it likely has to do with me, with Torey wanting to speak with me after he just tried to bring a woman to my room to have sex with. What is even the point of that 'look Dani, I'm having sex with other people too'? Was he trying to make me jealous? If that was the case then it didn't work. He did nothing but piss me off.

I pace around the bedroom in irritation hoping that the two of them don't end up causing irreparable damage to the place. The two of them together was just a whole mess of testosterone and I hate being the source of it.

I hear the two of them shuffling around and immediately roll my eyes. I'm so fucking over this. I whip open the door and storm down the hallway, ready to tear these two toddlers apart. Just before I can open my mouth I see the two of them on the couch. Torey's got Brooks underneath him, his entire body is flush against his as Torey snaps his teeth at him.

What in the world?

"You smell like vodka and cigarettes." Brooks lets out before trying to shove Torey's massive body off the top of him.

Torey doesn't let him he just tightens his grip on the man beneath him and gets closer with, "you like being pinned?" The tone and the stance are sexually suggestive, like he'd like Brooks to tell him that yes, he indeed enjoys Torey pinning him down. That he wants him to keep pinning him down.

"Torey, I'm asking you one last time to get off of me before I knock you off." But he isn't acting like he wants Torey off of him. I know how strong Brooks is, if he wanted Torey off of him he'd already be on the ground.

My breath catches slightly when I see Torey lean down, licking his lips like he wants to kiss Brooks. I've seen him do this many a time, because he's done it to me. It's his way of tempting and taunting me when I'd been underneath him in much the same fashion. It's like he knows you want him but he wants you to come and get it, to beg for it. Brooks doesn't do anything, he just stares up at Torey. Then to my complete surprise Torey leans down even more and if it weren't for Brooks currently knocking Torey off of him, I think Torey would've actually kissed him.

Torey lands on his back and he does so hard, really hard. So hard he's now currently unconscious. I make my feet move forward to where Brooks is still lying on the couch. His arm is currently swung over his eyes, his breathing heavy. But I know shoving Torey off of him wasn't enough to cause him that much physical exertion.

What in the hell is going on?

"I think you knocked him out." Brooks, being entirely startled, sits straight up. "What was that all about?" I gestures to the couch and then to Torey's body on the floor.

"Nothing. Torey is just drunk. He passed out because he's wasted."

"Is that why he was basically groping you and acting like he wanted to make out with you?" Brooks eyes flicker downward to Torey, who is currently breathing heavily in a sleep of sorts, then away from me. "Brooks?"

"It's nothing. You know how Torey is."

"Torey is many things but I have never seen Torey be into other men. What he was just doing was very Torey-in-the-bedroom like." He just shrugs which makes me even more curious. "Did something happen between the two of you?"

"Like what?" There's a hesitancy there that tells me that yes, something happened.

"I don't know. Like something to make him act that way with you. He was on top of you like he wanted to actually top you." Not to mention their bodies were pressed against one another.