Who I am...

I can never be happy, I never will.

It's just how my life is, it's how I was born or programmed. I can't tell if I was born or not. I mean everyone that was born had parents, dead or alive, old or young, good health or sickness, step or biological.

Well, I have parents. Adults who only care about what the society sees them as, or education, it how it benefits them. Basically family name. They don't care about me. Or my mental health, my feelings or what I actually want to do.

You must be a doctor...you must learn how to cook...you must learn how to clean...you must learn it...it's women duty...you must...you must...you must...

I don't have a life. I'm like the episode game. You choose whatever you want me to do, and I'll do it. I can't neglect. I can't complain. I must obey!
I do everything they want. I try my best to learn how to cook, I clean. I read, I read a lot... infact, they turned me into a nerd, lol.

But....

I'm still a disappointment to them. A disgrace. A fool. The only child who tarnishes the family name. The only one that doesn't listen. The black sheep. The useless one. Yup, that's me!

Tiffany Greg...yes the child of famous James and Simone Greg.

She should be happy...it's like the whole world revolves around her...her parents are rich...she's so lucky..I want to be like her....

You don't know me...not at all. Not even a little bit. No one does. No one knows me. You think I have friends I don't. You think I'm fine well I'm not. You think I'm happy, I never have. Only thing I have is GAD and depression...

Nice right??

Tiffany.. TIFFANY!!

Well, that's where I take my leave...to answer the adults themselves.