Chapter 3

On Dremoc:

After sending the message to Neddic Ralov, Ra-Kel turns towards his droid R3-C6. He smiles, then tells R3 to ready his ship and set coordinates for the planet Glee Anselm. R3 beeps in response and Ra-Kel smiles laughing a little and responds to his droid.

Ra-Kel: Yes, R3. He's the one we are in search of. If we can find him he could be of great help to us.

R3 propels himself into the fighter as Ra-Kel jumps into the black fighter. They take off a short time later and Ra-Kel sets the coordinates .R3 beeps and whistles at Ra-Kel excitedly.

Ra-Kel: Ready, R3. Let's make the jump and get there quickly. We don't know how much time we have.

Beeping in response, R3 and Ra-Kel make the jump and arrive at their destination, the planet of Glee Anselm. Looking down towards the surface of the planet, Ra-Kel smiles and looks towards R3.

Ra-Kel: Down there somewhere is our target, R3. Let's hope we don't get a violent welcome when we land. Could be bad for business.

Heading down towards the surface, they land a short time later. Jumping out of his fighter, Ra-Kel surveys the planet for any immediate danger or traps.

Ra-Kel: R3, scan the surroundings for any possible activity or danger. We don't want to be caught be surprise, down here.

R3 beeps in response and begins scanning the surrounding area for any potential activity. A few minutes later, R3 begins beeping and whistling excitedly and rolls towards Ra-Kel