Recap

Tommy carried me into the house. I couldn't bother to fight back.

Tommy- "do you want to go lay down"

y/n- "please.... Can i lay down in your room though i don't wanna be reminded of him"

Tommy- "of course"

Tommy takes me to his and wilburs room and lays me down on his bed. Tommy sits at the end of the bed. I curl into a ball and cry until I fall asleep.

*tommy pov*

My heart breaks hearing y/n cry, but now she's asleep so i've relaxed a little. Suddenly my phone rings, its tubbo. I answer as I leave the room.

Tubbo- "TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS"

Tommy- "we are at the house chill, niki drop me and y/n off. y/n wanted to come back to the house"

Tubbo- "is she okay?"

Tommy- "no she's not okay! She just caught her boyfriend cheating! She just cried herself to sleep"

Tubbo- "RANBOO DIDN'T CHEAT THE KISS WAS FORCED"

Tommy- "you believe that bullshit story"

Tubbo- "well yeah ranboo wouldn't cheat"

Tommy- "tell ranboo he better come up with a better excuse before he tries to talk to me or y/n"

I hung up. I feel bad for yelling at tubbo, but ranboo just makes me so mad. I walk back into the room to see y/n tossing and turning. I lightly close the door. She slowly sits up.

y/n- "tommy? Why were you yelling"

Tommy- "sh sh sh don't worry about it, go back to sleep you need your rest"

y/n- "its cold"

I hand her my blanket, she snuggles up and falls back asleep. I sigh out of relief.

*time skip*

y/n is still asleep, and i hear the door open meaning everyone is home. I walk out of the room and head downstairs. They all look concerned, niki ans sapnap look pissed. Ranboo looks up at me terrified. Rage comes over me when i see him.

Tommy- "oh im gonna kill y-"

Wilbur- "tommy stop"

Tommy- "but will he-"

Wilbur- "i know what you think he did, but let the guy explain himself before you go all batshit crazy"

Ranboo- "tommy can i talk to you in private please"

Tommy- "whatever"

Wilbur- "be nice"

Me and ranboo walks into his room. He sits down but i continue standing up.

Ranboo- "tommy do you really think id do that to her?"

Tommy- "i dont know people surprise me a lot especially when they cheat on my bestfriend"

Ranboo- "i didnt cheat, the kiss was forced by my ex"

Tommy- "BULLSHIT YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR EX MAGICALLY ENDED UP IN CALIFORNIA THE SAME TIME WE DID"