2* The Goodbye

I woke up to Tommy moving, so I tighten my grip on him and whine.

Tommy- "shit sorry y/n i didn't mean to wake you, i was trying to get more comfortable"

y/n- "sorry, here ill move"

Tommy-" noooo" he wraps on hand around my waste and the other on my head and pulls me into his chest

Tommy- "there we go all better"

y/n- "much better, thank you for everything toms"

Tommy- "there's no need to thank me n/n, you know i'll always be here. Now go back to sleep you need it and it's like 1 am"

I snuggle into his chest, and he kisses the top of my head. With that i drift off to sleep.

I wake up to people yelling, I can't quite tell who it is so I jolt up. It doesn't take me long to realize that it's tommy and ranboo yelling. I walk out into the living room, tommy and ranboo look livid, and everyone is just watching. I try to say something but neither of them listen.

y/n- "HEY WHAT IS GOING ON!"

Ranboo- "OH LOOK THE PRINCESS DECIDES TO WAKE UP, HAVE FUN SLEEPING WITH YOUR NEW LOVER BOY"

Tommy- "HEY DON'T TALK TO HER THAT WAY"

Ranboo- "GOD TOMMY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE SHUT THE HELL UP"

After he said that I was done. I walk up to him, grab his shirt to pull him down to my height and punch him in the face. I step back shocked at what I did and run upstairs. Tears are pouring out of my eyes, I just start packing all of my things.

Niki- "y/n what are you doing"

y/n- "i'm going home, i'm gonna pack my things then buy a flight home, there's nothing you or anyone can say to change my mind"

Niki- "atleast talk to me about this"

y/n- "there's nothing to talk about i've caused way too much drama for everyone, i'm just gonna go home, i'll call you everyday, i just need to be alone"

Niki- "you can go home but just know that no one is blaming you, you haven't caused any of this"

I finish packing all of my things, and go on my phone and buy a plane ticket.

Niki- "at least tell everyone goodbye, and let me, sapnap, and tommy take you"

y/n- "okay yeah that's fine, my flight leaves in 2 hours"

Niki- "cmon lets go tell everyone"

Niki and i walk down stairs and everyone immediately looks at me

y/n- "uh guys i'm going home, my flight leaves in 2 hours, i just need some time to myself, i love you guys with al my heart"

Tommy- "y/n let me come with you, you shouldnt be alone right now"

y/n- "no tommy i can't take you from your friends, really. I'll call everyday, but for now dont worry about me"

Tommy- "your not taking me away from them i want to go with you"

y/n- "tommy i just need time to think i want to go home"

Tommy- "can i atleast go with to take you to the airport"

y/n- "of course tommy"

*time skip*

I walk down stairs with all of my stuff ready i hug everyone and say goodbye

(everyone will have a moment)

Phils goodbye

I hug him tightly

y/n- "thank you for being the best father figure i could ask for"

Phil- "no problem kiddo"

Dreams goodbye

I lightly punch him in the arm

Dream- "be safe kid call me if you need anything, i won't hesitate to come see you"

He wipes my tears away

Georges goodbye

George- "i dont really know what to say" he says awkwardly

I just hug him and he ruffles up my hair

Karls goodbye

Karl- "one more monster for the road?"

He says handing me my favorite monster

Quackitys goodbye

y/n- "thank you for being the best bad influence"

Quackity- "anytime kid anytime"

Tubbos goodbye

Thats when i lost it and more tears came out

Tubbo- "awe y/n dont cry ill see you soon i promise"

He hugs me

y/n- "you still give the best hugs tubbo"

Wilburs goodbye

y/n- "thank you wil, please keep niki company for me, and for the love of god keep tommy out of trouble"

Wilbur- "i'll try my best"

That's it i said goodbye to everyone except for ranboo, i really do not want to talk to him. He probably feels the same.

We get to the airport and i say bye to them

y/n- "Thank you guys for everything, niki i'll see you when you get home, sapnap and tommy ill call everyday, and we will see eachother soon"

Sapnap- "bye kid im gonna miss you" he hugs me and pats my head

Niki- "bye sweetie, don't burn down the house"

y/n- "ill try" i turn and see tommy with tears running down his face "oh tommy"

Tommy- "im gonna miss you y/n, this past month with you has been amazing"

y/n- "you make it seem like we will never see eachother again"

Tommy- "quit running your mouth and hug me woman"

I hug him tightly, I never want to let go.

Eventually we let go and the speakers called for me to board my plane.

y/n- "bye i love you guys"

I get to my seat and all i can do is cry.