3* The Apology

I finally get home, it's like walking into an unfamiliar home. I was so used to the airbnb we rented that I forgot what my own home looked like. I plop down on the couch and sigh, i miss tommy, and no matter how much i hate to admit it i miss ranboo so much, probably more than anyone. I wonder what he's doing.

Ranboos pov

She punched me. I kinda deserved it, but I never think she'd do that. I saw her run to her room, tears falling down her face, my heart broke. What have I done?

Tubbo- "what the fuck just happened"

I couldn't respond. I just ran to my room. What have I done? Ive sat in my room for hours. I start to get hungry so I walk out. I see everyone sitting in the living room except for y/n, tommy, niki, and sapnap looking really sad.

Ranboo- "what's the sad faces guys"

Karl- "no one told you?"

Ranboo- "told me what"

Quackity- "y/n left"

Ranboo- "what are you talking about"

Karl- "she went home ranboo"

Ranboo- "no you're joking" i say tearing up

Tubbo- "ranboo calm down"

Ranboo- "no she didn't even say bye? I didn't get to apologize"

Tubbo hugs me and brings me over to the couch. Then the door opens, Tommy, niki, and sapnap all walk in. I walked up to them.

Ranboo- "i'm sorry you guys, i'm sorry i pushed her away"

Niki- "awe ranboo don't be sorry"

Tommy- "hey can we talk alone"

Ranboo- "y-yeah"

We walk into my room

Tommy- "ranboo as much as i want to hate you i can't, and i can't let you blame yourself for her going home"

Ranboo- "tommy, i don't know what to say, i really don't deserve you forgiving me"

Tommy- "please ranboo just don't beat yourself up"

He opens his arms for a hug, i happily hug him

Ranboo- "thank you man

Tommy- "anytime man"

He hugs me. I'm so glad I made up with him, but I wish I could make up with y/n.

Ranboo- "hey tommy?"

Tommy- "whats up"

Ranboo- "does she hate me?"

Tommy- "i don't think she could ever hate you, but she also needs time. I know you dont wanna hear it but she's hurting, and she needs time to heal."

Ranboo- "how do i apologize?"

Tommy- "i wasn't gonna tell you so soon, but....

(haha you don't get to know)

y/n pov

I've cleaned up the house and ordered groceries. I start to feel dizzy. Fuck. Maybe I should eat. I go into the fridge and decide to just make some ramen noodles.

After I eat I start to feel better then I think about things and realize I haven't streamed in awhile. I decided to stream.

y/n- "hey chat, it been awhile"

Chat starts rolling in

User1- OMG YOUR BACK

User2- Y/N MY BELOVED

y/n- "so i have decided to do a just chatting stream, so you can donate questions and 75% of the proceeds will go to the trevor project and the rest to my best friend tommyinnit"

User1- can you address the possible face leak of you and ranboo together?"

I decide to play it stupid

y/n- "what face leak? Why would there be a picture of me and ranboo together we've never met IRL"

I'm happy I got through that. Soon enough my chat is spamming Dream's name.

y/n- "what is dream here?"

He puts in the chat- "yeah im here im watching your stream on the TV with SAPNAP"

I know he means with the whole group.

y/n- "oh hey guys..."

I talk to chat for a while. Eventually Tommy joins the calls and we joke around, I decide to end the stream.

It was really late so I decided to go to sleep.