Chapter 3

"drama"

Andrew's POV

Andrew's POV

"You are joining the team right?" Dan Scott asked me while I tilted my head slightly about to answer. "I mean Whitey would be dumb not to let you on the team. With you and Nathan on the Ravens together there's no way that you guys won't go to the championship game this year. You know me and your dad would..." He started rambling on, also he and my father were good friends in high school. I guess that's why they both got trapped in 'fatherhood' so young.

Mr.Scott just finished his speech on the patio and my father went ahead to go catch up with some people. While I found myself in a good spot. The bar. I mean if I have to be stuck at this party, I'm going to need some help. "You think I can get a drink?" I asked leaning down on the counter.

The girl just let out a chuckle, "Yeah you want a juice or a soda?"

I dropped my head down a little before picking it up. "Actually I was hoping if you could help me out tonight because I'm going to be stuck here for the night and highly doubt that this party is gonna be interesting anytime soon. So can I get an actual drink, please?" Looking at her with my very charming smile.

She picked up more of the bottles, "Sorry no serving alcohol to minors so you just gotta tough it out for the rest party." giving me a small smile in return as I dropped my head again in defeat.

"They're never gonna serve you." a not so faint voice coming closer.

"Watch and learn. Bartenders love me." I heard a girl's voice come in before she cleared her throat. I lifted my head to see the same beautiful brunette from earlier in a red dress matching with her red lipstick next to a guy.

The bartender popped up and gave them the same response she gave me. "Soda or juice?" the girl asked.

The brunette let out a little chuckle and tilted her head before saying, "Actually, I was gonna ask if you knew how to make a screaming orgasm." making me raise my eyebrows looking in between the two girls wondering what the answer was going to be.

The bartender or Laurie laughed. Yeah, no chance she's getting that dri- "For a pretty girl like you, sure." My jaw dropped slightly before I picked it back up. The brunette smiled and giggled at the girl's response. I need to learn some tips. "So, what is this thing tonight?" Laurie asked while making the drink.

"Ravens basketball," she answered making the girl hum a oh in response, and by the look of it, the brunette looked nervous.

"And what position do you play?" the bartender asked making the guy next to the girl laugh also making the girl smile which looked beautiful she had this dimple on one side and a faint one on the other. Hold up I know that I'm not describing this girl all the way down to her smile. I'm not developing a crush a week in this town especially when I don't even know her. Not happening.