Chapter 31

"tric"

Andrews's POV

Andrews's POV

"Peyton, I would've happily shared my talented singing skills for the club opening." I share as I lean against the lockers.

"Oh okay show me what you got." She told me while she closed her locker to look at me.

I smiled at her before clearing my throat and warming up for my little show. "You ready?" I asked her to which she responded with a nod. I started with a high pitch which was enough for her to smack me on the chest. "C'mon I was just getting to the good part."

"You can keep that part to yourself." She remarked which made me let out a gasp as we started walking through the halls before ending up outside. "Can you pass some of these out?" handing me some colorful posters promoting the club. "I'll handle out here and you can pass them somewhere else."

"You think I should give one to Principal Turner?" I questioned which made her look at me with an annoyed glare. "You're right he's probably busy." I joked as she just pushed me before walking away and I turn around to pass out the papers somewhere else that's not here.

I walk back into the halls my eyes scanning the posters in my hand. Right, when I turned the corner I walk right into someone causing them to stumble back before I reach out my arms to stabilize them. "Sorry," I said as I look up to see someone from my first day. "You're Jimmy, right?" I asked him to which he nodded awkwardly. "I'm sorry dude. I should've looked where I was going,"

"It's okay." He spoke before glancing down at what I was holding. "Nice art you got there. Did you do it?" He asked.

I let out a small laugh at the question. "I wish. Peyton actually did this for the club opening."

"Oh, that's cool." He responded while he nodded slowly before we fell into this awkward silence. "Uh well, I'll see you around." While he adjusted his backpack on his shoulder as he started walking away. Did he want to get invited? Is that why there was a long pause.

"Wait, Jimmy." I stopped him right when he was about to turn the corner. "Here, in case you want to go." passing a sheet of paper to him.

He grabbed the page, "Thank you, Andrew. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it." he smiled as I did the same before we went our opposite ways.

~

"So you basically said that she is with your dad for the money," Nathan questioned as we walked up to the club.

"Kinda yeah. I apologized to her many times but I don't think she's accepting them,"

"Has she told your dad?" He asked as we got closer to the location.

"Yeah. Let's just say he was not happy about that." I answered which was true. He came home and not even half an hour later he was raging through my door. Screaming his head off while I just stood there trying to figure out something to say. Luckily for me, he only yelled which could be bad but at least it wasn't anything more. "So no high flyers?"