Epilogue.

After a few years of staying with the Nidaime, Naruto understood that Tobirama loved him very much. Due to him showing his possessiveness whenever Sasuke or shinobi was around. To tell the truth, tobirama was starting to essentially whisper...perverted words to him.

Currently, the blonde was 21 years of age, and Tobirama was 30.[Don't ask (ノ`Д)ノ.] Though the age gap was quite long, that didn't really stop them from loving each other so much. After all those years, lots of things have changed.

Sasuke and Sakura got married, Kaka-sensei has his life as Hokage, Shikamaru and Temari also got married, and the others got married as well. Sadly, Naruto gave up his dream of becoming the Hokage, for it might be too much pressure than he thought.

[If you think Naruto has the rice hair he had in Boruto, then no- He's still 5'4, and still has his spiky bootiful blonde hair lol]

Naruto also learned how to cook by himself, though with a bit of help with Sakura. He thought that Tobirama couldn't just eat ramen all day, that'd probably break something inside him or sum. The blonde also learned that Nidaime's favorite food was fresh fish.

He would always compliment the blonde cooks, making Naruto slightly flush and laugh nervously. Though, Naruto would hope that maybe they could get married one day.

-XX-

And that day finally came, The day of the wedding. Tobirama had proposed to the blonde when he had gotten home, after buying a silver ring, and orange and white flowers for Naruto. The white-haired Nidaime had thought that Naruto would essentially decline his proposal.

When Tobirama proposed to Naruto, the blonde was bursting with excitement. Naruto jumped on Tobirama, hugging him tightly and repeating

"Yes! Of course! I'll marry you!" The white-haired man fell back in surprise, as he started to tear up and hug back the blonde. Essentially laughing with Naruto.

-XX-

Wedding bells clatter on each other as the people of the leaf village clapped their hands in joy.

The known Uzumaki Naruto, the prankster and deadlast of the leaf, had changed through all those years of fighting and training.

The blonde was now getting married to the second hokage. Senju Tobirama, though, it all started with a simple contract, who would know that it could've come to this.

People all around were overjoyed to hear they were getting married.

The white-haired senju stood at the post, waiting for the arrival of his wife. He was also overjoyed, but also filled with nervousness.

Though, it all faded when he saw Naruro in all white, a face veil over his face, and beautiful flowers around him.

It felt like time had stopped, like he and Naruto were the only ones there, everything around them had disappeared, and everything,

had turned out like nothing he imagined.

"Uzumaki Naruto, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

[I just got this from google btw.]

"I.. I do!" Naruto said with all the potential he had in him, trying to sound normal but his nervousness said it all.

"And Senju Tobirama, do you take this man to be your-"

"Yes."

"I- Alright. You may now kiss the bride."

Tobirama slowly moved his trembling hand towards The face veil on Naruto's face, pulling it upward to admire his wife's face.

Blue pleading eyes stared back to those red crimson ones.

In a flash, Naruto took Tobirama's collar and kissed him right then and there.

The crowd went wild, shouting "Woohoo!!" , Cat-calls and possibly more.

Tobirama held Naruto by his waist, and let it all happen.

huahshahha decided to continue a bit of this lol, hope you enjoyed, cuz like

i typed this on my phone

so it may be a bit wonky and bad grammar, do NOT >:( comment "use grammarly-" dont do that shit

ok
now
bye lol