CHAPTER SEVEN

(MARCH 25th,2015-MIAMI)
           Placed on a desk in their little library, her moan could be heard as Xander made it in and out of her vigorously. Aliyah gazed into the eyes of her host, as she watched his aggression die out.

"I tired, I not go a fourth round", Xander complained.

"Come on baby, please fuck me all day", Aliyah insisted jumping off the desk.

"You think always, sex. You forgetting we on mission. We have just one month to get diamond"

"At least, we know where to find them, we just need a perfect plan to get the diamond, because they would risk their lives for it", Aliyah said.

"Yes, capturing and torturing them, a wasting of time. We come up with something else".

"There's nothing to worry about. I already have one. All you have to do in this plan, is to be laying me, regularly", Aliya said with a smile.

"Sit!", Xander ordered.

"What have you in your mind?", he asked anxiously.

"Okay, so there's this treasure behind this door. Now we knew there are two wild dogs guarding the door. What would we take along if we don't have to kill them to get the treasure?"

"My socks?", Xander seriously asked.

"I thought I said we don't have to kill the dogs"

"We needing something that dogs attracted to, like bones", Xander said.

"Exactly, then one of us has to distract the dogs with the bone, so that they would leave the door and ran after him. Then the other will..."

"So that they would leave the door and ran after her. Pointing correction", Xander interrupted.

"It's an assumption. Now what would two Robbers be attracted to? Money!"

"Yes wealth", Xander added.

"Here's a sketch of the plan; you and I will befriend them. They shouldn't know that we know each other, so we'll get to them separately. I'll go for the big guy, and you will go for the girl"

"Where else I supposed to go?", Xander asked awkwardly.

"We'll play rich, and they will tell each other when they get home, that they've got preys", she continued...

"Now, they would sit down and plan how they are going to rip us out of our wealth and we are going to plan on how to get the diamond".

"But ordinary friendship not get us closer to them", Xander said.

"So then, we'll take it further. Probably, whiles we're wanting to get closer to them, they also would want to get to us. Our relationship has to be so intense that we get to sleep at each others places"

"What? So what if she kissing me and f..."

"Kiss her back", Aliyah quickly replied.

"Oh okay, but why her back?", Xander asked.

"You are only serious when you're fucking me, gosh!", Aliyah shook her head.

"What if it is lead to marriage?", Xander queried.

"Marriage! Yes! That's it! We have to make them think they can only get our wealth through marriage. They are so greedy, they would do anything for another treasure"

"How we get our diamond?", asked Xander.

"I will find out from him, if even I have to secretly install cameras to capture him with the diamond and find its location. Our mission should succeed on the wedding day. I will find all his girlfriends, they'll be glad to ruin that wedding and keep him occupied for sometime"