Cresswell girl(Abbie)/ Wolflet boy(Ben)

Abbie POV

My twin Tristan, best friend (*cough*crush *cough*) Ben, and I walk down the hall.

"Hey guys, I need to go grab something from my locker."

Tristan nods, his blue eyes smiling, as always, "Alright, we'll wait for you out front."

Ben shakes his head, his messy curly brown hair going all over. "Actually, I need to put some books in mine so I'll go with her."

I smile at Ben softly. The three of us are really close, even though Ben is two years older than us. But me and Ben have always been really close. We live on the plot of land next to theirs, so me and him used to explore the acres. Then one day, we found this little clearing where the grass is short. We say it's "our spot." We sneak out and go there almost every night. Those hours are my favorite. I love just laying down, looking at the stars and Luna with him.

"All right. See you two in a bit." Ben turns and Tristan winks at me. 

I drag my finger across my throat in a threat and he laughs.

"So how were classes today," Ben's bright green eyes look down at me. He has his father's height. Auntie Scarlet says he looks just like how Uncle Wolfy did when she met him. Except Ben has his mom's curls and freckles.

"All were good except math. But math is never good. I survived though!" I punch the air and Ben laughs and tosses his head back in a way he only ever does when it's just us. He has fangs and he's really insecure about them. 

"Heard anything about that story you turned in?" Ben opens his locker and pulls some books out of his bag.

"No but we should get some news by the end of the..." I see my locker and pause.

"What?" Ben walks towards me and a growl comes out of him.

My locker is covered in shells. 

I inherited the shell gene from my mom. Most people don't care, some are thankful one less Lunar can control them. But there are a group of Lunar guys in Ben's grade who bully me about it.

I put a hand on Ben's arm, "Jokes on them. It's actually a really cool and pretty decoration."

He looks down and sees me smiling.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I nod, "Positive."

He sighs and we finish at our lockers and head out to walk home with Tristan.

                                                                                 The Next Day

We walk into our high school and there are tons of kids standing around my locker.

I groan, "If there is a fight I'm going to punch everyone involved."

Ben laughs, "You would."

Tristan pokes my side and I glare at him. 

My twin is obsessed with me and Ben getting together. 

Little does he know I'm working on a plan with Snow(Wincin daughter) to get him with Peony(if you don't know who's daughter this is, you don't deserve to be here.).

We push through the teens and see what all the chaos is about.

The shells are smashed and Broken is written in red spray paint.

"I wonder who would do such a thing? Well, whoever it is, isn't wrong." I hear the voice of the leader of the gang who bullies me.

"Marcus." Ben snarls but I don't hear anything after that because I run away. Out of the school, into the field, all the way to the clearing, where I fall to my knees and cry.

                                                                                            Ben's POV

"I'm going to make you regret ever even looking at her."

My mind is torn between beating Marcus to a pulp and running after the little dirty blonde girl I've been in love with my whole life.

Marcus smirks, "What are you going to do, Puppy?"

This brat barely reaches my chin and he's trying to start a fight with me? Does he have a death wish? He's already broken through the ice with this little stunt but now he want to be pulled under too.

Tristan grabs my arm, "He's not worth it, dude. Right now she needs you."

I glare at Marcus and all of his buddies, "How about you go after her and I beat this guys into next week."

"Damn it, Benjamin. She loves you and we both know you love her. Now go after her and I'll take care of these dicks in a way that won't get us arrested."

I look down at him, "She loves me?"

He looks at me like I'm an idiot, "Has for years. Now go."

I turn a break out into a full sprint. I sniff the air and pick up her sent on books, tea, and honeysuckle.

I find her at our spot, on her knees crying.

                                                                                 Abbie's POV

I feel someone wrap their arms around me.

Ben.

I bury my face in his neck and sob. He rubs my back and makes soothing noises.

"Don't listen to them."

I gasp in a breath, "But-"

He takes my head in his hands, wiping my tears with his thumbs, "No buts. You don't let me believe what people say about me so I won't let you. You are amazing and beautiful and they are just too stupid to realize it. Or they are mad because they know they don't have a chance with you."

He is so sweet. I can't help but smile.

He smiles softly, "There's the smile I love."

My eyes widen.

He tucks some of my hair behind my ear, "You're brother told me how you feel." 

I jump out of his embrace, panicking. I turn my back to him and begin to ramble.

"I don't know what he told you but-"

"I feel the same way."

My head whips to look at him over my shoulder. "What," I manage to whisper.

He walks towards me, a shy smile on his lips, "I love you too." He turns me by my hips. "I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember and maybe longer. You are my alpha." He leans down and pauses. I go up to my tip-toes, using him to keep from falling, and meet his lips with mine. The kiss is slow and sweet. We pull apart, both grinning.

"I love you, Ben."

He laughs, "I love you too."