Wolflet girl(M)/Wincin girl(Snow)

Me, Jess(Keko girl), Abbie(Cresswell girl), Peony(guess lol), and Snow are all sitting around Peony's massive room.

Jess gasps, "Let's play Truth or Dare."

"Why," I ask.

"Come on, M. It'll be fun!" Snow nudges my arm with her elbow.

I immediately become a blushing mess. I run a hand through my mess auburn hair.

"Yeah. All five of us haven't been together in two years. Who knows what's changed." Abbie looks slyly at me and I narrow my eyes at her, telling her to shut up.

Abbie is the only person who isn't blood that knows I'm a lesbian. She is also aware of the fact I have a crush the size of the milky way on Snow.

How could I not? Her beautiful white curls and tan skin, along with gorgeous blue eyes. And she's sweet but a little crazy. But I like that. It makes every moment with her interesting and something to remember.

"Okay, I'll start," Peony says, sitting up.

                                                                             11:56 am

"Alright. You know we start getting into the deep crap after 12," Jess grins evilly, her purple hair now in a bun.

Venus giggles, "May the odds be in your favor."

Aces, my best friend is weird.

Peony watched the clock on her port. "Two minutes, ladies. Better make 'em count."

I look at Peony, "How do you feel about Tristan?"

Tristan is Abbie's twin

Peony's cheeks turn pink and we all scream.

"Otp! Otp!" Abbie and Snow jump on the bed and giggle.

Peony pulls her hood up and over her face, "Shut up."

Jess looks at her port, " 12:01. Time to see if anyone has a dead body in their backyard." We all laugh and Jess bites her lip, "Oh! I know! What is everyone's sexuality? I'm bi."

Peony, "Straight."

Abbie, "Straight."

Snow holds her head up," I'm pan."

Oh my stars.

I take a deep breath and swallow.

"I like girls."

Snow stares at me but I can't work up the courage to look her in the eye. Just because she likes girls too doesn't mean she likes me.

A little while later, we play a game where if the beat lands on you, you have to call your crush. So far Peony has called Tristan, said she wanted to make sure the guys weren't dead yet, and hung up. Abbie called a guy name Jack and said she was just wondering how he was doing. He responded with missing her and we all silently screamed. Jess called the princess of Spain who said she wished she was here. 

"Alright. Snow and M." Peony hits play and the tune starts.

I look at Venus who is sitting behind Snow and she gives me an encouraging thumbs up.

It lands on Snow.

She swallows and pulls out her phone and murmurs, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

My phone in my back pocket vibrates. 

I slowly pull it out and see that she's calling me.

She shrinks back, "I'll understand if you don't like me but-"

I slam my lips into her's and she gasps while all the others squeal.

"I do." 

I open my eyes and find her grinning while the others dance around us.

Note: If y'all want backstory or what happens for any of these ships let me know. I will also do texting stories.

Important: If you are scared to come out, it is perfectly fine. I keep seeing things like, "Just come out. You never know." Well some people do know. I just want you to know, there are people out there who will support you and understand you and your decisions.